·˚✎ ﹏ c. 008

▂▂▂▂
┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊
♡ ┊ ┊
⋆。˚ ┊ ♡
┊⋆。˚

⋆。˚

                ╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
                ╰┈ nekoma gets a
                             manager!
                   .˚ ┊͙
                  * ❤︎

Was this one of the best decisions Katana had ever made in her entire life? No, definitely not

Was this one of the best decisions Katana had ever made in her entire life? No, definitely not. But was she doing it anyways? Yes, yes she was.

And what was the decision she'd made, you might be wondering? Well, it was to become Nekoma's volleyball clubs team manager. Kuroo had blabbed to the captain, who'd blabbed to the coach, about Katana's passion for the sport but how she didn't compete competitively anymore.

When Naoi had heard about it, he really wanted to let Katana be, but after weeks of pleading from the captain — and the rest of the team, namely Kuroo and Yamamoto — Naoi had given in, finally approaching the ravenette as she sat in on one of the practices, Nakaya Kaiya nowhere in sight. She had other things she needed to do, it'd been that way since the second week of school, not that it bothered Katana too much.

They weren't required to join a club at Nekoma, unlike some schools she'd learned about that required their students to join a club, but they did highly recommend students join a club, which was why Kaiya was now a part of the gymnastics team.

"You're... Miya-san, right?" Naoi questioned the lone ravenette, the activity on the court coming to a standstill, the team watching their coach try to recruit the ravenette as their team manager. At Katana's nod, Nekomata smile softly. "Would you consider...becoming Nekoma's VBC's manager?" The coach and advisor of the club questioned, hands behind his back as he watched Katana.

Upon the question, Katana's face went through a few emotions. First was confusion, next was anger, and third was silent acceptance, casting her glance over at Kuroo who looked away and started whistling innocently. Eyes narrowing upon the bed head, she rolled her eyes before turning back to Naoi.

"I guess?" Katana replied slowly, a small shrug playing up her unsureness of taking on the role. Naoi just chuckled, taking in her current state with a close eyed smile.

"You can think on it, we don't need an answer right away," Naoi replied, turning and walking away from Katana which caused the boys in the gymnasium to continue with what they'd been doing as if they hadn't stopped their playing to watch the encounter.