·˚✎ ﹏ c. 007

▂▂▂▂
┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊
♡ ┊ ┊
⋆。˚ ┊ ♡
┊⋆。˚

⋆。˚

                ╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
                ╰┈ a new school means
                              new friends!
                   .˚ ┊͙
                  * ❤︎

"Do you guys have any left overs that you could make into a bento for me?" Kuroo called upon entering the Kosume household

Kenma glanced out of the kitchen and towards his friend, eyebrow quirked at the rooster head before muttering in annoyance at how Kuroo probably had a bottomless pit for a stomach.

"And just how many bentos did your poor mother have to make you today?" Katana called back, finishing hers and Kenma's own bentos, wrapping them up and placing Kenma's into his outstretched hands, smiling in amusement at the look the introverted volleyball player gave her.

It was definitely different from the kinds of bentos his mom would usually make, but it was nice to see a variety, right? He wasn't entirely sure what Katana had packed for him, but he would roll with it. It couldn't be too bad, could it?

Kuroo glanced down in thought, debating on telling the ravenette of the third bento he'd coerced his mother into making for him. "Uhh- two?" Kuroo replied, cringing at the fact that his answer came out as more of a question than an answer.

"Uh huh, and that's completely believable," Katana replied with an amused eye roll. "Whatever, however many bentos you have, here's another. I felt like you would ask if we had any extras, so I just made you one with the leftovers. It's not as much as Kenma and I have, but it's still a decent amount, I'd say." Katana replied, holding out a third wrapped bento towards the middle blocker, much to his pleasure.

"Thank you, Miya-chan!" He exclaimed, bounding forward to claim the third bento Katana had made before she changed her mind and took it back.

"Y'know, it's so weird to hear people call me "Miya," but that's probably because I have twin bothers, same year, so I've always just told people to call me Katana," Katana mused, her eyes thoughtful as she glanced at Kuroo who gave her a confused look. "Anyways- what I'm trying to say is that you can just call me Katana." At least, that's what she thought she was trying to indirectly say. It sounded reasonable, right? Maybe not? Who knew.

"Oh- alright, Katana-chan," Kuroo replied, a bit taken aback. Kenma could only scoff quietly at the exchange, rolling his eyes at his friend before looking back down at his gaming console. "You can call me Tetsurō if you want, then, or Kuro like Kenma does."