·˚✎ ﹏ c. 003

▂▂▂▂
┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊
♡ ┊ ┊
⋆。˚ ┊ ♡
┊⋆。˚

⋆。˚

╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈ ❝ a serious conversation!
┊͙
* ❤︎

To say that the incident that had happened about a month ago didn't bother Katana would definitely be an understatement

To say that the incident that had happened about a month ago didn't bother Katana would definitely be an understatement. Of course, it was nothing new to her, getting bullied because of jealous fangirls, but the fact that her captain had told her to practice with the boys team? That had never happened.

Of course she had often opted to practice with the boys team because they gave her more of a challenge, something she greatly craved while playing volleyball, but to be kicked out of practice with her own team? That was essentially equal to getting kicked out of the club.

That was the cause for Katana's unease the past month. It was also the cause for Semi and Tendō's worry when it came to their younger friend, though they didn't know it.

After another intense practice the boys team and Katana finished up, Katana quickly fled from the gym, ignoring Semi and Tendō's calls of confusion as she headed to the locker room, hoping to just get home and take a hot bath.

But, of course, that was too much to ask. Upon entering the locker room, Katana was immediately bombarded with questions coming from her teammates, asking when she would be back to practice with them. They needed her back so they could practice with all their starters again. But honestly, Katana wanted to quit the team, she just wanted to hone her skills with the boys team. Third year was when she could go all out, when the current captain was no longer with the team, having moved up to the high school level.

Sure, she would have to try out again next year, but she had no doubt in her mind that she would make it back on the team. She would, after all, be practicing with the boys team, and occasionally practicing with Tendō and Semi if and whenever they wanted to practice. It wasn't like she would be sitting idly by. She would also help with the boys team during games, sitting on the sidelines and taking notes on the players, their strengths and weaknesses, their plays, everything. She would have more than enough interaction with the game. She just felt like she had put up with her current captains bs long enough to the point where she would fight back, make sure the girl knew that if she were to treat her that way any longer, she wouldn't have one of the strongest players on their team to back them up. It was time she put her foot down and stood up for herself.

She had even talked it over with Aiko and Suzuki and they had agreed with the girl in saying that they would support whatever decision Katana made. Now, all she needed was to tell her coach and the decision would be final. There would be no going back from this one decision.