·˚✎ ﹏ c. 004

▂▂▂▂
┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊
♡ ┊ ┊
⋆。˚ ┊ ♡
┊⋆。˚

⋆。˚

╭┈─────── ྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈ a new year, a new 
start!
┊͙
* ❤︎

A year later and a lot has changed in the life of Miya Katana

Ever since that day, Semi, Tendō and Kata have been closer than ever. Kata learned each new day, that Semi and Tendō were there for her, that they would always be there for her.

She had also met someone, and they had started dating, though she later found out how toxic he was, but she felt she couldn't leave the relationship despite Semi and Tendō continuously telling her otherwise. They didn't approve of the relationship when it first started, and they especially didn't approve once they learned of just what kind of things he would do to their younger friend.

It enraged both Semi and Tendō when they would later find out about it from Katana, though she would stop them from doing anything rash when it came down to it. She didn't want anything worse happening, either to herself or her two best friends. It wasn't worth it.

She had also rejoined the volleyball team, having practiced with and learning from the boys volleyball team for the last year. She was better than ever, probably the best middle blocker in the entire middle school division. She, along with Aiko and Suzuki, brought the team to Nationals for the middle school division and they brought home the trophy.

With Aiko as setter and captain, Suzuki as ace/wing spiker and co-captain, and Katana as middle blocker and co-captain, the were trio undoubtedly some of the best female players Shiratorizawa's seen in a while.

But now it was summer, and with summer came less time to spend with Tendō and Semi, as both boys were always at practice for the spring tournament. They had won the interhigh prelims and had traveled to Tokyo for the Nationals the previous fall, though they hadn't won. But now they were back to practice, hard at work honing their skills.

It was a wonder that the boys were even able to spend any time with Katana, not that she minded much. She spent most of her days hanging out with Aiko and Suzuki, both of which Katana had grown even closer with during their trip to Nationals, and often times she'd spend her days with him.

Something that did weigh heavily on her mind though, was the fact that her knee seemed to be in more pain than ever since the volleyball season had come to a close. Whenever she would practice with Semi and Tendō or Aiko and Suzuki, she couldn't stop the pain in her knee whenever she jumped.