The New Karate Kid

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(F/C): Favorite Color

Reseda, California

South Seas Apartment

You are unpacking some boxes with your mom. You and she are just moving into your apartment.

(Y/N): Alright mom. I'm on the last box.

Tamara: Okay, sweetie. I have to go to work. And don't forget, you have to go to the DMV for your license.

(Y/N): Yeah, I know. Will you come in late from work? Cause if you are, I can get a job.

Your mother, Tamara, walks over to you and puts her hand on your face.

Tamara: We talked about this. You're not getting a job. You just focus on school.

(Y/N): Yeah, but mom. I want to help you with work. I'm old enough to get a job. I can already drive.

Your Mom chuckles and kisses you on the forehead.

Tamara: I know you do, baby.  And I'm so grateful. But you can help me by staying in school and doing good.

(Y/N): Alright. I'll do it for you. Where am I going for school anyway?

Tamara: West Valley High School. It's a good school. 

(Y/N): Good as my last school?

Tamara: Listen, I know you miss your old friends. But you'll make some new ones. 'cups face' Who could resist this handsome face?

(Y/N): 'whines' Mom. You're embarrassing me.

Tamara: But that's my job as your mother. Listen, I'll drop you off at the DMV and you're going to get your license changed.

(Y/N): Alright, mom.

You finished the last box and got in the car with your mom. She dropped you off at the DMV. After a couple of hours, you finally got your license renewed. As soon as you exit the DMV, you thought.

(Y/N): 'Man I hate going to the DMV.' You thought.

You start to walk to a place to find a job. You did some looking and saw a poster. It said something about the All-Valley Karate Tournament. You walk to the bus station. You took the bus back to the Apartment. You go to Apartment 20. With nothing to do, you go to your room and turn on your computer. You look up the All-Valley Tournament. You see a video about the fight between Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence.

You give the video a like. You think about the name LaRusso as in Larusso Auto Group. You decide to do Karate as a cover up for your mom and get a job before school. You walk to a bus station and head for LaRusso Auto Group. You check out their commercial on your phone too.

You shake your head at "We Kick the Competition." You respond to it like.

(Y/N): Really? Talk about being corny to a whole new level.

Your bus stops at the corner of the dealership. You walk to the entrance and see a blond-haired man wearing a hoodie and sunglasses. He almost looked familiar. You also see that he threw a Bonsai Tree to the ground. That didn't seem too nice. You enter the dealership and see Mr. LaRusso talking to a girl. The girl then walks away and then you approach the man almost nervous.

(Y/N): Excuse me?

Mr. LaRusso looks at you with a smile.

Daniel: Hello. I'm Daniel LaRusso. How can I help you?

(Y/N): Um...I'm here to apply for a job. 

You give Mr. LaRusso your resume.

Daniel: Okay.

You bow at Mr. LaRusso.

(Y/N): 'bows' And I want to learn Karate, please.

Mr. LaRusso looks at you with a smile.

Mr. LaRusso: Well. I don't know about a job. But I will teach you karate.

You stand up straight.

(Y/N): Thank you! When do we start?

Mr. LaRusso puts a hand on your shoulder.

Daniel: How about today?

(Y/N): Alright! What do I have to do?

Daniel: You're going to wax all the cars in the lots.

(Y/N): Yes, Sensei.

Daniel: You don't have to call me "sensei." Mr. LaRusso is fine.

(Y/N): Yes, Mr. LaRusso!

Daniel smiles and you get the bucket of wax for the car. Mr. LaRusso also said one last thing.

Daniel: Hey, (Y/N). 

You look at Mr. LaRusso.

Daniel: Welcome to Miyagi-Do Karate.