Work Hard, Play Hard

(I do not own Karate Kid, Cobra Kai, or any of its characters.)

(I do not own the pictures either.)

(Strong and Mature Language use in all of the chapters)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(R/N): Rival's Name

(R/L/N): Rival's Last Name

________________________________________________________________________________

(I Do Not Own This Song)

(Play Song)

Janelle and Sam are doing kata on the beach and working on their movements to improve. Tory and Tina are working out at Cobra Kai dojo. The past few weeks the girls have been outworking you all. Sam and Janelle were leading the exercises at Miyagi-Do Dojo with axes to grind. You could figure out the problem too. Tory and Tina have been sparring each other and taking out most of the Cobra Kai students. Except for Miguel and (R/N). Soon after, you, Robby, and Tristan joined the girls at doing kata on the beach. Meanwhile, (R/N), Miguel, Tory and Tina were fighting. Trying to be stronger than you guys. Soon after a couple more weeks, Tory and Tina posted videos of them fighting and practicing on Instagram. Soon Sam and Janelle spar each other and they stop after a few minutes and ten rounds against each other. After that they stop and nod to each other.

(Stop Music)

Encino, California

LaRusso Household

Robby and Sam arrive in the kitchen holding hands. You follow close behind.

Sam: So, you ready to tell my parents about us?

Robby takes a deep breathe. Soon after, Sam and Robby kiss.

Robby: Now, I am.

(Y/N): I just hope it's not gonna be a fireworks show.

Robby: You're not helping.

(Y/N): I know. I'm preparing.

You all walk into the family living room. You all see your mom and the LaRusso's talking to Robby's mom.

Robby: Mom?

They all see you three and after that you leave Robby and his mom alone. Robby's mom grabs a tissue.

Shannon: I'm sorry. 'sighs' Robby, I'm sorry. Cabo was a mistake.

Robby: I could've told you that.

Shannon: I know. I know that I haven't been there for you and I... God it's been hard on me. I want to make things right. But, um... I have to leave again.

Robby: Of course. Where to this time? Baja, Vegas?

Shannon: Rehab.

Robby looks at his mom surprised.

Shannon: I need help, sweetie. And it's taken me a really long time to realize that. But, I... The drinking, the pills... I have to change. I want to, for you.

Robby: That's great, Mom. 'chuckles'

Shannon: Um, Mr. and Mrs. LaRusso and even Tamara said that you're welcome to stay with them. You know, until I'm done with my program. 'sniffles' You can also stay with your father.