Peace and Preparation

(I do not own Karate Kid, Cobra Kai, or any of its characters.)

(I do not own the pictures either.)

(Strong and Mature Language use in all of the chapters)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(R/N): Rival's Name

(R/L/N): Rival's Last Name

________________________________________________________________________________

Canoga Park, California

Miyagi-Do Dojo

Mr. LaRusso arrives at the dojo and gets a call from Mrs. LaRusso.

Daniel: Good morning, sunshine.

Amanda: 'on phone' Hey, did you go to the dealership already?

Daniel: Uh, no, I'm at the dojo. Tamara and I wanna get an early jump on today's lesson plan. She's on the way with (Y/N). He wanted to get some extra practice in before we all got started.

Mr. LaRusso gets out of the Super Deluxe Ford and walks into the Miyagi house with a dufflebag.

Amanda: 'on phone' Right, yeah, that sounds important. Are you still coming in? We have that lunch with Anoush.

Daniel: That's today?

Amanda: 'on phone' Yeah. Look, Daniel, he isn't happy. He's been doing a lot for us. Not to mention being threatened by your old high school rival.

Daniel: All right, no problem.

Mr. LaRusso enters the Miyagi House.

Daniel: It's gonna be a light day. I'll be there. Don't worry, all right? I love you.

Mr. LaRusso hears someone punching the punching bag. Mr. LaRusso goes to check it out.

Daniel: Tristan? Robby?

Mr. LaRusso opens the sliding doors to the backyard.

Daniel: I guess the early bird catches the wor--

The person hitting the bag was John Kreese. Mr. LaRusso looks at Kreese shocked.

Kreese: It's a cute little place you got here. You teach karate, or gardening?

Kreese smokes his cigar.

Daniel: So this is what it's come to? Breaking and entering?

Kreese: I'm just here to say thank you.

Daniel: Thank me for what?

Kreese: Well, taking our weakest soldiers from our ranks. That was kind.

Daniel: Soldiers... They're kids.

Kreese: We were all kids, once. You may think you got the best Johnny Lawrence. But I promise you, this time, I won't let him lose.