Different But Same

(I do not own Karate Kid, Cobra Kai, or any of its characters.)

(I do not own the pictures either.)

(Strong and Mature Language use in all of the chapters)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

________________________________________________________________________________

Reseda, California

South Seas Apartment #20

You wake up from your bed. You put on your clothes, headband, and head outside to start practicing the double-legged kick. You start practicing near the pool.

(Scene Cut)

Irwindale, California

Skatepark

Robby is skateboarding near the skate hole. Robby starts skateboarding and trying to learn the handstand by balancing off the edge.

(Scene Cut)

You are trying to stay balance on one hand but you fall after two seconds. You grunt frustrated.

(Scene Cut)

Robby tries to stick the landing multiple times on the edge. He skateboards down and comes back to the edge, but he misses the edge a little bit. He gets up and tries again.

(Scene Cut) 

You're get in the handstand position with both your hands. You separate your legs and try to balance with one hand, but you lose your grip. You fall down made and taking deep breathes. You stand up and take another breathe and you are back balancing on two hands. You fall again and you get frustrated.

(Scene Cut)

Robby tries to skateboard in the hole and build up more momentum. He misses the edge but gets closer. He gets back on the ledge again and tries again..

(Scene Cut)

You get back into the position and clear your mind. You don't think about the technique or anything. 

(Scene Cut)

Robby is back on the ledge.

(Scene Cut)

You are back in standing position.

(Scene Cut) 

Robby goes for the move again.

(Scene Cut)

You get in the handstand position. You clear your mind and use only one hand.