Aftermath

(I do not own Karate Kid, Cobra Kai, or any of its characters.)

(I do not own the pictures either.)

(Strong and Mature Language use in all of the chapters)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(R/N): Rival's Name

________________________________________________________________________________

California

Hospital

(Inside your Head)

It's been two weeks since the High School Brawl. You are still unconscious in the hospital bed and you are remembering the fight at the school against (R/N). Your fight against him is neck and neck. You soon see flashbacks of you and (R/N) at the mall too. You try to focus but one thing keeps coming, Miguel bashing your head into the railing. Then the fight restarts. 

(In Reality)

Tristan and Janelle are standing next to your hospital bed. They wait for you to wake up.

Tristan: Hey, man. It's Tristan. It's been two weeks and we want you to wake up. Miyagi-Do hasn't been the same without you and Robby. We've been looking for him. Us, Mr. LaRusso, your mom and even Francesco too.

Janelle: (Y/N), please. You've been so strong all this time. We're in trouble and we need your help. Most of the students left the dojo because their parents thought it wasn't safe. Now we're the only advanced students in Miyagi-Do. But we need you. Please come back to us.

Tristan's alarm on his watch goes off.

Tristan: We gotta go Janelle. We've gotta go to school.

Janelle: 'sighs' We'll be back, (Y/N).

Janelle kisses you on your forehead. Then both of them leave and head for school.

(Timeskip)

San Fernando Valley, California

West Valley High School

The LaRussos enter the school for the PTA meeting.

Daniel: We're not leaving here without an explanation.

Amanda: I can't believe they had the gall to suspend Sam for two weeks! I'm gonna tell the school board how incompetent they are. Heads will roll

Daniel: Well at least they expelled the girl who started the whole thing.

Amanda:  Expelled? The bitch should be in Shawshank.

Daniel: 'whispers' Calm down.

Amanda: Calm down?! Everyone is against us. In case you haven't noticed, the dealership is a ghost town.

Daniel: It's not that bad.

Amanda: Yes, it is. Daniel, our name is poison. Turns out, "Kicking the Competition," isn't a cut tagline when your karate student literally kicks the competition over a railing.