Mercy, Part II

(I do not own Karate Kid, Cobra Kai, or any of its characters.)

(I do not own the pictures either.)

(Strong and Mature Language use in all of the chapters)

Info:

(Y/N): Your Name

(L/N): Last Name

(R/N): Rival's Name

(R/L/N): Rival's Last Name

________________________________________________________________________________

Reseda, California

Cobra Kai Dojo

Johnny Lawrence is looking at his former sensei, John Kreese. The two men walk to each other.

Johnny: I thought you were dead.

Kreese: You ain't the only one kid. I've been away a long, long time. It's good to see you.

Kreese stretches his arm for a handshake and Johnny slaps Kreese's hand away.

Kreese:'chuckles' Still got that hot temper, huh? But I like that. I like that. Too bad that didn't help your student become the champion. You trained him well. Just like I trained you.

Johnny tries to punch Kreese, but Krees blocks the punch and flips Johnny to the ground.

Kreese: You forgot. I taught you everything you know.

Kreese chuckles as he puts a cigar in his mouth.

Johnny: Not everything.

Johnny does a ground kick and lands it onto Kreese's face. Kreese's cigar falls out of his mouth and into a trash can. Johnny stands up and Kreese chuckles.

Kreese: Not bad, Mr. Lawrence. Not bad.

Johnny goes to attack Kreese, but Kreese redirects Johnny into the shelves. Johnny throws a punch at Kreese, and Kreese dodged it, then Johnny punches again, but Kreese blocked it. Kreese throws a punch at Johnny. Johnny dodges the punch and elbows Kreese in his ribs. Kreese reels back from the pain. Johnny kicks Kreese, but Kreese blocks the kick. Johnny tries to knee Kreese, but that gets blocked too. Johnny tries to attack Kreese with punches, but Kreese blocks the punches and gets the upper hand. Kreese elbows Johnny and backhand punches Johnny. Kreese inside axe kicks Johnny's face. Johnny staggers looking in the mirror. Kreese kicks Johnny's back and Johnny crashes into a mirror. Johnny tries to get up. Kreese starts to talk.

Kreese: Look... I don't wanna fight. I just want to talk

Johnny: About what? How you taught me to fight dirty? How you broke my second-place trophy? How you tried to kill me?

Kreese: I never tried to kill you.

Johnny gets up and tackles Kreese to the ground. Johnny tries to attack Kreese, but Kreese dodged the attack. They keep fighting as the cigar starts a fire in the garbage can. Johnny starts to get the upperhand and puts Kreese into a chokehold. Kreese starts choking.