More than a game

Cassie's Pov

   I woke up the next morning noticing I passed out on the couch and that never led to anything good really. It always meant I did something stupid.

   Everytime I fell asleep on a couch in my bed means I was up doing something stupid and from seeing the glass in front of me I noticed I was drunk.

   I looked up to look at the kitchen and saw Courtney standing there wearing an oversized guy blouse shirt. 

   "Morning sis coffee?" 

   I nodded and she brought over a mug to me with the warm coffee inside and I took a small sip.

   "So what are we going to do today or do you want to go back to school?" Courtney asked grinning like a cat.

   "I'll go to school if you go with me but I really want to ditch today so I don't have to deal with anyone."

   She nodded and I didn't have to go to school today. 

   After a hour or two I was out of the bathroom and ready to leave for our little twin day and I loved my outfit. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66019118)

   "Okay come on let's leave before we end up staying and being lazy." I ordered and I walked out following her.

   The sun was up and it was hot for a November morning which made that pretty weird but whatever. We were planning to go to the grill first to talk for a while and catch up before we got do some other things.

   So I took a seat across from Courtney as she set her bag down right next to her not wanting to let it get stolen.

   "So tell me what's up with you and Damon Salvatore it looked like someone had feelings for you." Courtney was always the nosy type. "Well I did kiss him once but I think our relationship is over now because of my choice." I admitted. "Sweetheart it's real love if he comes after you and doesn't let you get away. If he took your choice in hand that means he loves you but by the way shit went down last night I think it might be over." she rubbed my hand trying to make me feel better.

   People looked around noticing we looked identical but I didn't mind she was my sister and I shouldn't be ashamed.

   The waitor brought our drinks over: one green tea and one pepsi, and I took a sip of my pepsi trying to get some energy in me.

   I looked around seeing everyone who was usually here and them I saw Damon sitting at the bar with a bottle of Bourbon staring at me. Then I heard Courtney's phone ring as she picked up the call.

   "Hello... um yea sure I guess I could come... okay I'll be there soon." she hung up and turned back to me.

   "Go ahead we can do this over the weekend." with that said she sped out to her car leaving the money for our drinks.

   I took another sip of my drink ready to leave but soon Courtney's seat was filled by Damon. "Please Cassie just give me two minutes." he begged as I started to get up.

   I didn't want to talk to him now, I didn't want to talk to anyone right, and I surely didn't want to stay here.

   I walked out seeing the clouds turn gray and soon enough it'd would start to rain down on us so I turned back in the direction of Courtney's apartment. The familiar faces walked down the street and the only worry on their faces were from the rain about to pour down too bad they didn't know what actually goes on in this town. "Cassie get your ass over here before I get you!" Damon snarled and I knew it was too good to be true thinking he was compasionate.

   I took my final step away from him and noticing he didn't come after me which proved he was a liar. Maybe I shouldn't be here.

Sorry guys that this is such a short chapter but my school is getting way too caught up in my life and with sports.

I really need to focus on school or else I'm in big trouble so from now on rarely expect an update and if I do update something just noticed it's going to be not as long. So yea hope you enjoy but I really can't update fast so yea I got to go bye.