Author's Interview

Patrycja: Hey guy and welcome to my interview of most of the cast for my story Vampires are My Enemies. I'll be interviewing Damon, Elena, Stefan, Chris, the originals, and Cassie of course.

   All: Hey *wave*

   Me: So first question is for Cassie.

   Cassie: Okay I'm ready.

   Me: What do you think will happen to you in the next chapter you just found out that you've gone missing?  

   Cassie: Personally I'm scared I have no clue where I even am. I feel though that I'm going to die because of Klaus blame him. *points at Klaus*

   Klaus: Oh calm down love I'll only kill you for a ritual not for free right now.

   Elijah: You leave her alone Klaus or else I'll kill you next.

   Me: okay next question is for everyone what couple is better Camon or Chassie?

   Stefan, Damon, Elena, Cassie, and originals: Camon.

   Chris: Are you guys seriously I've know Cassie so much longer besides Damon will end up sucking her blood.

   Damon: Shut up wolfy before I rip your stupid head off.

   Me: okay you know what I'm going to stop here before someone does die. Tune in for the next chapter next week and find out what happens to Cassie.

   Everyone: Bye.

   Damon: All you lovely ladies come and I'll help you with your love life.

   Cassie: *hits Damon's  chest * Bye I have to go teach Damon a lesson.