New House

I swear I could hear Cassie mumble words to herself in any language but English so I slowed the car down to try and hear what she was saying.

   "Thank the lord you stopped."

   "What language were you talking in?"

   "Korean I listen to kpop a lot and got the hang of it but don't worry I still listen to normal music."

   I think that was the first girl I ever met who listened to kpop I myself haven't listened to it even though I've been in Korea and I've seen some of the clothes they wear and it's over the top.

   "So tell me about this Mystic Falls is it... nice?" she asked "Yea but everything is usually the same so you'll be something different." I wasn't lying I mean with this Klaus stuff it's gotten pretty normal. She took out her Ipod and began listening to music and returned to being quiet. I on the other hand decided to go through the roads in the woods so I could go fast but this time she didn't complain or freak out she simply  showed no fear and that could be a problem in Mystic Falls.

   I mean in Mystic Falls you could wake up with fear everyday scared will you die or will something bad happen in your life. When you look at little Cassie over her she's almost like Buffy the vampire slayer no fear at all. I had a feeling she and Stefan would get along I mean he wasn't scared to turn on Klaus and this girl probably wasn't scared to take on Klaus.

   We pulled up to the boarding house and I think she was on the verge of falling asleep but as soon as I was about to shake her awake she shot her eyes open and was perfectly awake.

   "You live here you've got to be kidding me I mean look at it you would be able to fit the entire orphanage here Ryder would love this." I looked at her questioningly "Who's Ryder?" and then she snapped out of her thoughts " She's this little girl that was like a sister to me in the orphanage."

    I helped her take the luggage out and it felt like she shoved everything she owned in there and her backpack probably only had a sweater or something. She followed me inside the boarding and she looked at it all shocked. 

   "I haven't seen a house like this since I was at my grandparent's house." she commented not showing any fear or depression of them being gone.

   I took her up to the room she would be staying at and since Barbie was getting furniture Cassie wouldn't get nicer furniture until we could change the room for her "Sorry the room looks like this but    it's the best we could do." she jumped on the bed and bounced up and down testing it to see how comfy it was " It's fine I like the little dresser like thing on the side it's cool, vintage right?" I nodded and saw this girl wasn't like any other girl here.

   After a few hours Cassie was stiff locked up in her new room so I decided to leave to the grill where Stefan wanted me to meet him.