New Enemies

Damon's Pov

   I entered the Mystic Falls to see it was pretty packed for a Thursday night where most kids would be at home studying or getting ready for some football game tomorrow. 

   I spotted Stefan, Bonnie, Jeremy, Matt, the new Elena the vampire and Barbie at a booth and Barbie was supposed to be searching for furniture for Cassie's room. I guess if it was this important that she had to stop then I better act serious... NOT.

   I took a seat at the end of the booth where everything was silent "Hello and why do I need to be here I have a girl at home waiting to be introduced to Mystic Falls." I said and recieved questioning glares. Then I got asked why and Stefan explained and good because I didn't want to "Damon that was a stupid choice you know what could happen just because Klaus thing is over doesn't mean the originals aren't a problem." Elena said "Well actually Klaus isn't gone I saw Tyler earlier and he was supposed to be dead because of Klaus but Klaus is possesing his body." Caroline explained trying to make it go fast but we all caught it.

   "Caroline why didn't you tell us earlier you know how this could affect everything in Mystic Falls but still it's the same it's like history is repeating its self." Bonnie started to get a look of slight anger in her eyes but was able to cool down and good because I didn't want a witch headache.

    "Wait a minute Damon you left the kid alone at the boarding house where Klaus would go first to get them?" Matt asked "Shit I'll be back." I said before almost running out of the Grill.

   "Damon I've heard you brought a new friend to our little town." Elijah said as he caught up to me at the boarding house "How did you hear?" he just simply smirked and explained how he saw me driving Cassie around town,

   "Alright but why do you care," I asked "Besides it's not like you need her." but then Elijah stopped me from getting into the house with his hand on my chest blocking me "Damon I am a man of my word and when I say you should take care of that girl I mean it she's very valueable." and with that sentence Elijah was gone and I could freely walk into the house.

   "Cassie... Cassie where are you!" I yelled but got no responce then I saw Cassie starting to jump on the couch listening to music on her Ipod in a pair of shorts and a tank top. She didn't notice me at all as she enjoyed herself dancing to some song I could lightly hear I decided not to disturb her and walked out quietly of the house.

   I knew too well Cassie was going to drag in new enemies