Elijah Love

Elena's Pov

We all began to run normal speed trying to catch up to her and I could almost see the trail of tears she was leaving behind on the ground.

When we caught up to her we found her hugging Elijah like he was the only person that could save her from us "I toold you she was special Damon you just couldn't find out how." Elijah said as he stroked Cassie's hair.

We started to listen to the story Elijah was about to tell us while Cassie stood next to Damon putting her head on her shoulder.

"I found out Cassie was a very powerful girl when I first saw her at age twelve she looked like a woman I saw in the sixteen hundreds by the name of Clairesse Dilaurentis and she looked exactly like Cassie. We became close and now I knew she was a doppelganger because there was also another girl that looked exactly like Clairesse. I soon did my research in the libraries and found that the made up the sun and moon curse is actually real including a spell that the doppelganger of the Dilaurentis family could kill Klaus with a weapon they carry on.

So I hid the pages so Klaus couldn't find it to stop the family line and Cassie is the next doppelganger. I found out about Cassie through the papers about her family lose and I had to go see was it true that she looked like her and she did look like the Clariesse as a child. So I kept coming once a week to make sure she's okay and to make her feel happy so she's not alone."

We listened and listened to Elijah while he was trying to clean Cassie's wound that Stefan caused so I gave him an upset look. He might be free from Klaus but still he can be a bit mean to everyone from time to time.

As soon as were about to walk out of the school getting away from everything some guy walked more like sped throught the hall to us.

"Cassie!"

The next thing I knew he had her embraced in a giant bear hug I mean seriously does this girl get every guy that meets her. I mean she is really pretty like a supermodel but still it's just weird.

"Chase I'm fine just go back and enjoy the dance okay it'll be fine." she explained before Chase automatically picked her up and started to walk out as her face faced his back "Hey werewolf boy I say you leave her alone before I hurt you." Damon said as he walked up trying to scare Chase "Really how are you going to make me." and now I knew Damon was going to kill him. Damon quickly grabbed Cassie off him and disappeared in a second so I was shocked because the Chase kid was on the ground so we left knowing he would be fine seeing the ring on his finger.