°Sweet Night°

Areum's pov:

No.

Shit why did I do that?!!

“Jungkook-”, I tried to come closer to him.

“No I got it, I am not important”, he stopped me from stepping any closer.

“No, it's not-”

“Thank you for telling me my value Areum, have a happy life ahead.

With that, he left...

Jungkook-”, I tried to come closer to him.

“No I got it, I am not important. I should not be even here meddling in your business. Why do I fucking care if you are safe or not,im a no one right? ”, he stopped me from stepping any closer.

“No, it's not-”

“Thank you for telling me my value. I'll go back to my work and you go back to doing your thing. It was nice meeting you Areum, have a happy life ahead."

With that, he left...

Breaking his promise of always staying together

Jungkook:

I left that place, she was begging me not to, apologizing, but I didn't listen. It's not about that slap, she could slap me hundred times and I wouldn't even say a word. The thing that hurt me was the reason of that slap. She trusts her boyfriend more than me, she love him more than me.

I found my self again near that place where I met her, I totally forgot about the reason why I was here and to be honest I was least worried about that. I sat on a bench near me, she must be alone... I shouldn't have left her...

I don't care! I'm alone aswell! She should be fine by herself.

But what if she's worried about me... Ha who am I even kidding that won't happen for sure.

This is what I deserve...

I always been a good friend to her but she still loves him...

After all love has always been more special than friendship...

"UGH!!!! WHY IS SHE DUMB TO LISTEN TO ME!! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST FINE IF YOU LISTENED TO ME FOR ONCE!!", I shouted out of annoyance. My eyes were getting blurry because of tears. She was my best friend since childhood but today she broke me, our friendship.

"Why Areum... Why?"

"That's why I told you to solve your problems at home kid"

I jumped when I heard another voice and it was kinda...slurry? That man put a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to look at him and he was the man who was pissing on the wall-

"EW!! DID YOU EVEN WASH YOUR HAND! GET IT OFF ME!"

"As far as I know, Young man you have other things to worry, what about that woman?"

I pushed his hand away making sure not to touch it, "We had a fight". I tried not to look in his eyes, I didn't want him to see me cry.

"Consider me SENIOR, boy! I also fought with my wife!!", he said with a cheerful smile.