°Number°

Taehyung :

"I'm sorry, it's just my stupid friend is a bit fond of pranks", I said with an awkward laugh. She nodded and started to leave the room but I stopped in her way.

"Umm by any chance do you have, a makeup remover, uhh it will be very helpful", I finally asked her, trying my best to avoid her gaze. I could still see her little smile on her face.

"I'll leave it on the table, please enjoy your breakfast." She started to leave again, "Madam umm I'm sorry I didn't ask yesterday but what's your name?"

"Hari, it's Hari and you?"

"Oh, my mother had the same name, and it's Taehyung. Thank you for last night."

"Please I should be the one thankful and, sorry for laughing at you right now."

"Oh It's absolutely fine I almost laughed at myself as well, Areum is quite an artist."

"Ah yes, that lady left asked me to thank you and I'll be back with that makeup remover."

At least she could've said that herself.

Areum.

Craziest girl I've ever met, she jumps in front of a taxi, went around the city with a stranger and she stayed with a man she just met. The more I think about her more complicated she seems. But I guess it's none of my business, I'll never meet her again. I just know that her name is Areum and that she's good at drawing dicks.

'Knock knock '

"Yes?"

"Taehyung-si, there is someone here to meet you outside, should I send him inside? And I have left the makeup remover by the door."

"Thank you and please send I'm inside."

That has to be-

"Mr. Kim!!! Where have you been all the time?! You don't even know what I went through last night. AND HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE, OH MY GOD" I knew I'll have to answer some questions but this is like a twenty-page long question paper.

"Stop stop take a break, sit down have some water, and let me freshen up, and then I'll fill you in about everything."

"Mr. Kim wait a minute."

"What?"

'click'

"Now it's fine, I needed at least one photo to commemorate this amazing look"

"Oh shut it and delete that by the time I return Jungkook or else it won't be good for you."

"Yes yes, just go."

————

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO TO THE STUPID WEDDING!!"

"Yah why are you shouting at your boss? You don't want this job."

"To have this job, I need to live. But the way you are behaving is raising my blood pressure, do you want me to die from a heart attack??
Oh my go you had such an important meeting schedule today, what are you doing??? Get ready fast! Oh my God, I cannot believe you are such a careless person, get ready fast.

I already miss those peaceful streets, his nagging is more than usual.

"I am already ready what do you want me, to do?"

"Mr. Kim what is that in your pocket??"

"I don't know I didn't have it yesterday." I placed my hand over the pocket sensing some kind of ball.