°Starry Night°

Taehyung's pov:

I really hope that woman stops following. If I have to keep her company any longer than this I'm sure she'll eat out my brain and I'll be deal by tomorrow.

But to think about what could have happened if she wasn't there.

.
.
.
.

*Flashback*

I left the taxi and started moving towards the place where I lost my everything and now I wanted to lose myself there

I asked the security manager to keep the office open tonight, yeah, I know it's irresponsible of me but, I don't really care, my company is already on the verge of destruction.

There's nothing more I could lose.

I took an elevator and reached the rooftop.

The sky was full of stars.

I looked up in the sky, people say that after death souls become stars. I don't believe that but if it's true then my mother might be watching me...

Watching me so weak like she was once.

For once I wanted to believe she was watching me, listening to me. I wanted to rant about all my problems to her like I once did.

"You know how much pain I am in? Of course, you know you are seeing it right? I remember that promise mom, I remember, I promised you not to be like my father..."

That shit of a father, to be honest he doesn't deserve to be called a father.

"When I was a kid I just wanted to kill him. If I get a chance I am willing to do that now as well!

But he's already dead. He did in the prison mom! But i didn't even get to ask why he did that, I was his son mumma, you were his wife, So why did he ruined us! Fucking why??!! He didn't answer mom,hes just dead."

Part of my life that I wanted to forget, that I wanted to disappear in void remained with me all the time reminding me who I was and what I actually deserved, just like that man said I don't even deserve to exist.

"I still remember how he used to beat you, completely drunk...

That night when you took this promise, he almost killed you!! But you never said anything for the sake of love."

The felt my shirt wetting from tears but I didn't care. Today I wanted to cry, cry about everything that I couldn't, as if it was my last chance tonight.

"The pain I felt seeing you calling this abuse love, seeing you tortured everyday, getting beaten to help you, beung abused.

It's the second time in my life I felt that pain,"

I finally shifted my gaze towards those twinkling stars.

"I let her go, mother...

I let her go-

No, she left me for the sake of money"