Chapter 59 Alfenheim

Start from the beginning

He Stands up on the Throne Chair, waiting for his son for a hug.

I Clap silently for family reunio- wait a minute.

ID Name: Rad Alfenheim

Kayden: wait... is that the person what I Think it is? The Hero Rad was a King?! Then his wife is..

Celestia open the family room and joins for the Reunion.

Kayden: *Sigh*Well Whatever, My Job is Done afterall..

Akia Walk slowly presenting to Rad and kneel on front of the King.

Rad: We don't do that here.

Akia: oh, sorry..

Rad saw her familiar face as she stand's up.

Rad: Akia?! 

Celestia: oh my.. I did not expect to see her again.

Akia: Hello everyone..

Rad: and who is this yellow hair young one?

Benedict: That's Yoshikage, I met him on the forest, he's the one who saved me from the bandits. It's quite an exciting adventure with him, We Met Akia too.

Rad: I See.. I'm glad your safe, My Son. Anyway, Why won't we celebrate for today, Yoshikage and Akia are welcome too.

Kayden: I'll pass..

I Slowly Walk away from the door.

Benedict: *Shout* Yoshikage-san!

Ignore what he say and continue walking.

Benedict: *Shout* Kayden!!

Rad: What?!

Celestia: huh?!

I Stop Walking and frozen still, Benedict Complete Blew My Real Identity.

Kayden: (⊙x⊙;)BAKA! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!

Rad: is it the real Kayden?

I Slowly turn around and pretend to act stupid then I Start Moonwalking away.

Benedict: You Change Your Color to Yellow! Pepsi was your favorite drink resembles your color, Right? You Saved me from the bandits, we travel together around the world! you told me you from another world! You made Delicious food! The Adventure was fun!

Kayden:  ̄へ ̄Damn those feelings of his...

I Slowly Turn around and my color went back to normal.

Kayden: Okay... you got me.. It's Been a long time, Rad and Celestia... hehe.. ^_^

Rad and Celestia were Surprised by the Return of Kayden, He Only grown with his Fluffy hair and they can't see my ears.

Rad: It is him! You finally came back to visit us?

Kayden: Technically, It's Yes and No, I came here to pick something important i left in this world, for 9 years. but, you see.. My World Time was a bit slower so Im 20

Rad: Oh, I Understand, Why won't you stay here for awhile. ^_^

Celestia: he seems attached to you. 

I Slowly look at Benedict with his tears.

Kayden: okay.... Just for one day..

Benedict: Yay!

Then he hugged me. 

Kayden: ya stink, go take a bath.. seriously.. -_- great, Now I Sound like an uncle to him