"But I don't have goddess power, I'm a daughter of the big three", I said confused. 

     "No, nevermind, you must've not been told", the goblin said. 

     "Told what", I asked frustrated because I wasn't getting answers. 

     "Nothing", Hagrid answered, I totally forgot that he was even there. What do they know that I don't.

     I narrowed my eyes but they were walking away. I groaned because nothing seems to go my way today. Watch as I run into James today. I'm probably not. I may have jinxed it, I do that a lot. I better not see anyone familiar. I bet you I am now. 

     We got in the old cart thing and all of a sudden it took off. I didn't even have time to look around because I was too busy trying not to throw up. As you can probably tell I get motion sickness a lot. It's weird because I'm the daughter of Zeus and he is the god of the sky and lightning, and I get airsick during and after a plane ride. I think I was cursed by Hera my father's wife. I really hate her, she's so clingy. My father has cheated on her way too many times to count and yet she doesn't stand up for herself and just starts whining about it and curses all of his children. 

     The cart suddenly stopped, I came crashing down and laid halfway on top of the goblin. Hagrid's whole face was green. Wait a minute, ew, I'm touching the goblin, I quickly scurried away from the goblin and turned around. There were golden gates as if you were walking inside of Olympus palace and in the middle was a circle of gemstones, I think each color represents each of the 12 Olympians. I counted the gems and there were actually 15. Probably for Hestia because she gave up her throne for Dionysus, but who were the other 2 gemstones for? Maybe Hecate because she is the goddess of magic and creator of witches and wizards but what about the last one.

     The Rose Quartz must belong to Aphrodite, Blue Kyanite for Artemis, Rainbow Fluorite for Athena, Petrified Wood for Demeter, Black Moonstone is for Hecate, Pyrite for Hera, Dolomite must belong to Hestia, Herkimer diamond/quartz goes with Zeus, Black tourmaline with Hades, Blue sapphire must go with Poseidon, Amber is for Apollo, Fire Opal belongs to Ares, Mercury Stone for Hermes, Amethyst must belong to Dionysus, and the Pink star diamond but I have no idea who that belongs to. 

     "How do the gods and goddesses share one vault when they are always fighting in their throne room", I asked. 

     "They rarely visit the wizarding world but have to most money here, more than the Malfoy's", the goblin answered. 

     "Who is the Malfoy's", I asked again. 

     "A very rich pureblood family", the goblin said. 

     "They only care about blood purity and wealth, every Malfoy has been in Slytherin, the house of Salazar Slytherin", Hagrid added. 

     "Who was Sala-", I was cut off. 

     "I'll tell you who he is later and explain the whole Hogwarts history", Hagrid told me.

     Once the goblin opens the vault with some kind of spell. I look around, there are towers of shiny golden coins, heaps of silver coins, and pails of bronze coins, there were also towers of drachmas. If I had this much money I would never have to work again. But I guess this is my money for now because I can't use the money in the Potter's vault, that's kinda stealing and they probably think I am dead.

     "So how much do I need", I asked Hagrid. 

     "Well I would take an 'andful of each but if yer want ta just have the extra money in your pocket for gifts or candy then take another 'andful", Hagrid said.