Chapter 67

"Guess who's back," I yelled as I walked over to the training area at Camp Half-Blood.

     "ASTER," yelled Percy and hugged me.

     The only other person here was Annie so I had no idea where the others went.

     "Hey Annie," I said giving her a hug.

     "I'm so glad your back, I couldn't deal with this child any longer," Annie said with a sigh of relief.

     I laughed and said, "Where are the others?"

     "Their witchy selves are tried already so they went to rest," Anna said rolling her eyes.

     "So what did you learn there," Percy cut in not even letting me say one word to Annabeth.

     "I generally know how to use all my powers now, especially the ones I got from Zeus, Poseidon, and Hephaestus," I exclaimed excitedly to share.

     "This means we are twins," Percy yelled jumping around.

     Annie stared at him confused, "How are you and her twins?"

     "She is good at using the powers blessed to her by Poseidon and I'm the son of Poseidon, boom twins," Percy said and threw his hands out in the air as if we were dumb.

      Anna and I looked at each other and laughed.

     "Oh come on Wise Girl, it was a perfectly responsible idea," Percy said turning to face Anna.

     Anna lifted an eyebrow up, "Responsible?"

     "Yes that one word that means that it made sense or something," Percy said confused.

     "Ohh you're talking about reasonable," Anna said laughing.

     I shook my head, "I think it's time Percy starts summer school."

     "What," Percy exclaimed loudly.

     "Don't seem so offended, it's the truth," Annie said bluntly. 

     "ASTER!! YOU HAVE RETURNED! GUYS THIS IS MY SISTER OVER HERE," I heard James yell as he ran over to me.

     James caught me by surprise as he pounced on me and gave me a bear hug. I don't know why I was surprised when this is exactly something that James would do. He is surely an idiot. I will send my regards at Lily and James's wedding. 

     "Good to see you too," I said patting James on the head. 

     "Oh get off her, I want to give her a hug too," Mars said in a bossy voice.

     "Hey guys," I said giving Mars her own separate hug and then giving a group hug to Mary, Lily, and Alice.

     "Where are the Black sisters, and Ted, and my little bubblegum," I asked looking around.

     Reggie sighed, "Andy and Ted are renting an apartment but Bella and Cissy had to go back home because Druella was being a bit of a bitch."

     I shrugged, "Makes sense."

     "If you want to go visit Andy, I can um maybe take you," Sirius said nervously.

     I wonder where all his confidence from a few days ago went. 

     We all then crowded in Percy's cabin who complained that it was way too crowded until Anna pulled Percy away and gave him a lecture. I told them that I can control some of my powers through my eyes. I then found out that Percy and Anna had a bet on that. Anna obviously won so now Percy has to be her servant for the rest of the week. It's not like Percy doesn't already worship the floor that Anna walks on. It's cute.