Chapter 43

In less than a second Zeus had grabbed the collar of Sirius's shirt so he was the same height as him, "I told you to not touch my daughter once, I don't give second chances".

     "B-but s-sir-", Sirus started but Zeus throw him to the ground and raised his hand as sparks came out.

     I looked around, no one could stop him because they didn't know how, thank you Thalia for leaving me to go back to the hunters, and also thank you, Anna, for going back to camp because you miss Percy, note the sarcasm. 

     "You will die today and my brother won't even give you a good home in the Underworld", dad said his eyes flashing red with a roar of thunder outside.

     Sirius tried scrambling away but he was stuck in place.

     "This is what happens when you touch my daughter", father said, and his hands started to look like a ball of lightning energy, he was about to throw it.

     "Wait no stop, I kissed him first", I said shielding Sirius's body.

     "You did wait, Sirius, you let her kiss you", James yelled making the blame go back to Sirius.

     "You seduced her into kissing you", Monty yelled.

     Zeus's eye softened looking at me but then looked back at Sirius giving him a nasty glare, "How dare you to seduce my daughter".

     "Shouldn't it be the other way around father", I said thinking of all the women he has slept with and they all fall under his charm and I am unfortunately his daughter. 

     Zeus glared at me, well sorry if I'm interrupting you're killing spree.

     "It should be the other way around because of your reputation", I said somewhat confidently. 

     "That doesn't matter, he is dead", Zeus said pointing at Sirius.

     "But father, he didn't seduce me, I kissed him first", I begged.

     "But he kissed you back didn't he", Zeus said glaring.

     "Yes but-", I started.

     "Exactly, I agree with this man", Monty said.

     "W-what", Sirius said fearfully at Monty.

     "Sophia, what do I do", I thought in my head.

     "Let me take the lead don't say anything and don't scream, you don't want the witches and wizards to know", Sophia said.

     I stood there confused here.

     "ZEUS, put your hand down, NOW", Sophia yelled appearing as a misty ghost in the middle of the room.

     "Who are you", Zeus yelled at her.

     "Forgotten who I am already", Sophia snapped.

     "Oh you, at least learn to respect me", Zeus growled.

     Sophia narrowed her eyes at him, "We don't take orders from you".

     I didn't know that angels didn't have to follow the rules by the gods, did they have their king and queen.

     "What are you doing here", Zeus said rolling his eyes.

     "What does it look like, and I've been here the whole time, did you know I almost told her", Sophia said pointing at me.

     "You wouldn't dare", Zeus said angrily.

     "Hello, I'm still here", I said awkwardly waving.