Deadly sleeping medicine

Adam's pov:

Five days have pass and I never got the chance to look for Tommy. What was I too busy doing? Yep, taking care of the boy who said he was fine. On the second day of being home he had a bad fever and it seemed to never go away. Then when I thought that was the only thing wrong with him, it gets worse. Everything he ate he had to throw it back up. Its so annoying having to clean everything ever time he eats a cracker. I spent all day making sure he's okay and doesn't need anything. I want Sauli to go back to the hospital be he insist that he doesn't need to go back. I was giving him three more days to get better and then that was it. But of course since then he has been trying to convince me that he was better. He would get out of bed and pretend to clean but he was still sick and no matter how many times he acts to be okay, I was only gonna believe him when he stops having a temperature of 101 or more. But when I do have some free time I would do some research and try to figure out what he had injected in him so I would know the side affects and how deadly it was.

It was quite challenging for me to do this though because I was constantly worrying about Sauli. It felt like every 5 minutes he needed something or was throwing up all over the place. It was really stressful for me to deal with but somehow I manage to get by.

As soon as I had time to relax, I went in my living room to lay down on the couch to watch some TV. But as soon as I sat down, I heard Sauli get up and run to the bathroom. Oh great another mess for me to clean up. Yippee thanks so much for that Sauli. So I go upstairs to Sauli just to make sure that everything is okay.

There he is in the bathroom on the floor right in front of the toilet. I felt bad for him because all he wanted to do was help me find Tommy, and now look at him. Poisoned and shit. The harm I cause people.

"Sauli, are you okay?"

"Oh Adam you were right, I feel awful. I should have listened to you. I'm sorry."

"There is no need for an apology. I am taking you to the hospital whether you like it or not."

"No Adam, you don't understand how awful it is there. Its always so lonely and depressing."

"But I stayed with you the whole entire time you were there."

"But it still makes me feel unwanted and lonely."

"Sauli don't say that, you need help to get better. I am no doctor so I really don't see how staying here can possibly help you in any way."

"I probably just have the flu or something stupid like that."

"No Sauli, if you had the flu it would have been gone by now. Your having the effects of the poison take its toll on you now and if you don't get help fast I fear that it will slowly kill you."

"Oh Adam maybe your right. Do you really think it could be deadly?"

"I really don't know but, I was doing some research and I hope to find out exactly what you were poisoned with soon. In the meantime I need to get you to the hospital."

"Can't that wait for tomorrow? I mean if I made it this long I will most likely make it to tomorrow and its kinda late anyway. I promise as soon as I wake up tomorrow you can take me straight to the hospital. I won't complain or anything, please?"

I really don't know how he did it, but somehow he managed to convince he to take him to the hospital tomorrow morning instead of tonight. Man, does that boy really hate the hospital. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with going there when your sick. The hospital is supposed to help you and if Sauli needs the help that's were he's going to get it from. Not at my house.

I looked at the time and it was already 7:30pm. I can't believe that the day went by so quickly. Sauli was asleep in bed so now would be the perfect time for me to do some research on the poison that could still be flowing threw Sauli's bloodstream right now. I bit a whole bunch of research on what it could possibly be but I had no luck on finding the exact one. Since I had to take care of Sauli all day today I was pretty tired.