Message's from the Past

The moon hung high in the clear night sky, casting it's soft glow on the sleeping city. A car sat in the hotel parking lot, it's lone occupant starring up through high-powered binoculars at one of the rooms. The dark room suddenly grew bright as three men entered it turning on the lights as they did. He smiled as he watched the men laughing and talking, he of course couldn't hear what they were saying, but it didn't bother him. He watched all three men for a while, before he focused his attention on only one of them, the tall man with the short, dirty blond hair. He knew this man personally, he met him years ago, and blamed the man for ruining his life! He finally had his life back, better than before and yet he wasn't happy or satisfied...no, he'd never be until he got his revenge! He wouldn't truly be happy until the man in the hotel room was broken and his life ruined like his had been! He put his binoculars away and ran a hand through his short, brown hair as he smiled again, an evil smile that reached his brown eyes. He started the car and pulled away counting down the minutes before he took away everything from the oblivious man in the hotel.

**Back At The Hotel**:

 Laughter rang out again in the hotel room as the three men; Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns sat on the couch talking about their night at work. All three were best friends...brothers, they were so close it was like they were one person with three heads. They also were the only members of the most dominate, unstoppable faction in the WWE, The Shield. Dean leaned back against the couch smiling, putting his feet up on the table as he listened to Seth and Roman talk. Sometimes; like tonight, Dean would think about his relationship with his brothers, he was beyond grateful he had them in his life. He never had a good or loving childhood, which caused him to have issues trusting anyone. As he grew up and he got hurt more by people he trusted he completely shut everyone out, putting up walls to keep them from hurting him. He was fine with that, never loving or trusting anyone...until he met Seth and Roman. They clicked instantly, and those walls he built to protect himself fell and Seth and Roman took permanent residence in his heart. Four years ago his feelings of brotherhood changed to love towards Seth, and at first he told no one afraid he'd lose Seth if he didn't feel the same. His love was returned though, and they became a couple with Roman's full support. Dean must have fallen asleep, because the next thing he knew he heard the hotel room door shut. He opened his eyes rubbing them trying to wake up, before running his hands through his hair.

 "Sleeping Beauty woke up!" Seth said smiling as he stood in front of Dean.

 "Very funny Two-Tones!" Dean said smiling as he stood and stretched.

 "How's your shoulder?" Seth asked hugging him.

 "Sore, it'll be stiff as hell tomorrow." Dean answered as they changed for bed. "It's like I have a damn target on it!"

 "Come on, let's go to bed and I'll massage it for you!" Seth said kissing him.

 "Mmm, I like the sounds of that! You're too good to me, what would I ever do without you my little, Two-Toned Ninja?" Dean said kissing Seth.

 "Oh, you'd suffer terribly!" Seth answered as they both laughed. "Come on your massage is waiting."

**A Week Later**:

  Smackdown had just finished for another week, the Shield had just barely won their match against the Wyatts and Dean's shoulder was once again throbbing. Seth and Roman already showered and changed had left to go talk to Hunter and Stephanie about a rematch for Raw. Dean finished his shower and was almost dressed when his phone went off signalling he had a new text message. He finished tying his shoes before he picked up his phone and looked at the massage, it was from an unknown number.

  Hello, Mr. Ambrose! Congrats on your win tonight, it was a close one. I'm texting you because I want to meet with you tonight in an hour. I'm looking forward to seeing you, here are the directions.

 Dean read the message twice, and shook his head as he deleted it, like hell he was going to meet some jerk in the middle of the night. He put his phone away and finished packing when the guys returned.

 "So? Did we get our rematch?" Dean asked.

 "Yeah, we got it!" Roman answered smiling.

 "You ready to go?" Seth asked taking Dean's hand.

 "Yeah, I'm beat!" Dean answered as he yawned.

 "Let's go then, it's your turn to drive D!" Roman said tossing Dean the keys.

 They left the arena and went to the hotel, they hung out in Dean and Seth's room. After talking for an hour Roman said his good nights and left, Seth changed for bed before returning to the couch where he sat turning on the TV. Dean went to change, suddenly his cell went off again, sighing he took it out of his pocket and read the text.

   I'm still waiting Dean! Let me make it perfectly clear, it would be in your best interest to meet me now...if you want Seth and Roman to stay unharmed!

 Seeing those words made Dean furious, no one threatened his brothers, he'd go meet whoever the hell this was and make sure they understood that! First he had to get out of the hotel without Seth and Roman, he couldn't tell them where he was going they'd stop him, or worse they'd want to go with him. He'd have to wing it and hope Seth believed his lies, he went to the main part of the room and put his shoes on, Seth not noticing yet. It wasn't until he put his jacket on and grabbed his keys that Seth finally saw him.

 "Where you going babe?" Seth asked.

 "Out." Dean answered smiling as he kissed Seth.

 "I know that, but where are you going? Does it have anything to do with that text you got?" Seth asked.

 "Uh...yeah, some of the guys are going for beers and invited me to come!" Dean lied, he hated it, but he wasn't going to put Seth in danger.

 "Oh. Who's going?" Seth asked.

 "Um, I'm not sure really. That was Ziggler though." Dean quickly answered.

 "Ziggler? Since when do you hang out with him?" Seth questioned.

 "Since he offered to buy the beers!" Dean answered smiling.

 "If you say so! Want Rome and I to come?" Seth offered.

 "Nah, you lightweights stay here and sleep." Dean said laughing.

 "Lightweights?" Seth said standing. "We are not lightweights Ambrose!"

 "Really? Two beers and you two are on your asses!" Dean said laughing harder.

 "We are not!" Seth said pouting.

 "Don't pout baby boy!" Dean said hugging Seth. "Will it make you feel better if I agree?"

 "A little." Seth answered still pouting.

 "Okay, you and Rome are not lightweights! Better?" Dean asked kissing him.

 "Better, thank you!" Seth answered smiling.

 "I'll be back soon, don't wait up." Dean said kissing Seth again before he left.

TBC...