Truth Revealed

Furious Dean dialed King's number as he paced, he answered after the second ring as if he knew Dean would call.

"Hello Dean."

"You little piece of shit! You got what you wanted, I ended things with Seth and Roman! You won, you broke me!" Dean said through clenched teeth as he paced.

"When are you going to learn Ambrose? You don't decide when it's over, I do!"

"You got your revenge damnit! I took away your chance at wrestling, and you took away the only people that mattered to me! You broke me King, there's nothing more you can do to me!" Dean yelled.

"Oh, but I'm sure I can figure something out!" King said laughing. "Now, you either meet me or my men finish what they started with your precious Seth and Roman!" King threatened.

"You leave Seth and Roman out of this damnit! I did this to keep them safe from you! Your fight is with me King, leave them alone! I couldn't do anything to you after your little lap dogs attacked them outside the arena, but now that I've lost them I won't hesitate to end you, I have nothing left to lose!" Dean said.

"You know Dean, your little threats might scare others, but they do nothing to me! You're just a pathetic, broken man!"

"Where are you?" Dean asked.

"Meet me at the park near your hotel, you do know where that is don't you?"

"I do!" Dean answered.

"Good, there's an old parking lot no one uses behind it. Meet me there in 15 minutes!" King said hanging up.

**With Seth And Roman**:

After Smackdown Seth and Roman tried to find Dean, they wanted to finally talk to him about what happened between them. Unable to find him they asked around and were told he had already left the arena. They left too and after showering and changing they left their room to finally get the truth from Dean, no matter what they had to do to get it! They stood outside his door, both were suddenly nervous they looked at each other for support. Roman smiled sadly at Seth nodding his head, Seth raised his hand to knock. He stopped when they suddenly heard Dean's angry voice from the other side of the door talking to someone. At first they thought someone was in there with him, but as they listened to Dean's angry, hate-filled words they realized he was on the phone. They listened as Dean without knowing they were there finally told them the truth, hearing it they looked at each other again. Everything suddenly made sense, Dean had ended things to protect them, he sacrificed his happiness to keep Seth and Roman from being hurt by King. Neither knew who King was, Dean rarely talked about his past it was too painful, and those rare times he did he never mentioned anyone by the name of King. From the conversation they learned Dean had somehow in the past ended King's dream of being a wrestler, and he was taking his revenge now by taking away everything Dean loved. They heard Dean end the call by smashing his phone against the wall, he began talking to himself saying it would end tonight. He came towards the door, and they raced back to their room which was only four doors down from his. They threw their shoes on, Roman grabbed his keys while Seth looked out the door watching as Dean still mumbling to himself left his room locking it behind him. They followed him out of the hotel without being seen, they watched as Dean began walking away from the hotel they followed him making sure to stay hidden; but it didn't matter Dean was too focused on where he was going to notice anyone! They walked to the park and hid behind a tree as Dean went in, they had no idea why he had come to the park, but both knew something was wrong they could feel it! They quickly followed, not wanting to lose him, they were even more confused when Dean made his way to the back of the park where an old, unused parking lot was. They hid behind another tree, Dean paced the parking lot angrily, something bad was going to happen both of them knew it. After watching Dean for a few minutes the feeling grew stronger, Roman couldn't take it any longer and was about to confront Dean about what was going on, when Seth stopped him.

"We can't go out there Ro." Seth whispered.

"What? Why? Dean's in trouble, we..."

"We have to stay out of it...for now! We have no idea what's going on and by going out there we could put Dean's life in danger!" Seth said cutting Roman off.

"So, what do we do then huh?" Roman asked frustrated.

"We wait."

"Wait for what?"

"I...I don't know. Dean did all of this to protect us from King, we need to trust him and hope he knows what he's doing."

"Who are you trying to convince Two-Tones...me or you?" Roman asked gently.

"Both." Seth answered honestly.

Five minutes later two cars pulled up, five men got out, only one walked up to Dean, the other four stayed by the cars.

"I came King! This ends tonight!" Dean said his fists clenched.

"You're quite right Dean, it will end tonight!" King said unmoved by Dean's threat. "How are Seth and Roman?"

"Leave them out of this! I told you they're out of this now!" Dean warned him.

"Do they know why you broke up with them?"

"No." Dean answered.

"How noble of you Dean! Protecting your little boyfriend and brother from me. You'd rather them think you're a heartless asshole, rather than tell them the truth!" King said smiling.

"What I do is none of your damn business!" Dean said angrily.

"Very well, it's your life you screwed up! I could care less truthfully, all I care about is my revenge!"

"I'm not afraid of you King! I'm right here, you want your revenge come get it!" Dean yelled.

King smiling charged Dean knocking them both to the ground, the fight was very physical both men giving and receiving hits, putting all their anger behind each hit. It took every bit of willpower both Seth and Roman had to stay out of it, knowing Dean had to do it to end this! Dean was holding his own against King, and soon Dean took complete control of the fight. He punched King knocking him to the ground, he quickly knelt by him and began to punch him. He let him go and stood, King tried to stand, but Dean kicked him in the ribs causing him to fall onto his back.

Seth and Roman looked at each other, both knew that Dean had finally gotten his revenge, it was over. They were wrong though, King's men grabbed Dean, while King got to his feet. As King walked up to Dean smiling Roman took out his phone and called the police. They could only watch as King attacked a helpless Dean. As King's men still holding Dean forced him to his knees in front of King, Seth couldn't stand by doing nothing any longer and he took off running towards them, Roman following. King turned to see them just as Seth reached them connecting hard with King knocking them to the ground. While Seth fought King, Roman wasted no time attacking the four men with Dean. Suddenly sirens are heard, King punched Seth twice knocking him off him. Once free King got up and raced to one of the cars, Seth right behind him. King got into the car, before Seth could grab him, and drove away leaving his men to take his punishment. Seth rushed to help Roman who was out numbered, just as the police arrived, wasting no time getting out and breaking up the fight. As the four men were being arrested Seth and Roman rushed to Dean, who hadn't moved since they joined the fight.

"Dean? Dean can you hear us?" Seth asked as he held Dean's head in his lap, Dean didn't move, Seth looked at Roman both scared. "Ro?"

"No! He's going to be okay Seth, I promise!" Roman said grabbing the back of Seth's neck putting their foreheads together. "Stay with him, I'm going to get help!" He said trying to stay strong for both Dean and Seth, he got up and rushed to an officer.

TBC...