Revenge

Dean drove to the place the mystery texter told him to go to, he pulled into the empty parking lot and shut his car off. He looked around confused, there were no people or buildings around, there was nothing but an empty field. Thinking he had the wrong place he went to turn his car on when he saw headlights and two cars pulled in behind him, something suddenly felt wrong to him. Maybe it had been a mistake coming here? He should leave, but his stupid pride refused to let him after the guy threatened his family. He got out and leaned against his car playing with his keys as a lone male approached him.

 "Hello, Dean." The man greeted him smiling.

 "I'm here, what's so important?" Dean demanded.

 "Always straight to the point huh?" The man said. "You don't remember me do you?"

 "No, I meet a lot of people in my job! Wait...are you a fan or something?"

 "Or something!" The man answered. "You see Dean, I asked you to meet me for a reason." He said getting closer to Dean who still hadn't moved. "I want you to pay for what you did to me eight years ago!"

 "Eight years ago? Look man, you're going to have to be more specific!" Dean said smiling. "Did I sleep with..." He was cut off when the guy punched him in the face catching him off guard. "You son-of-a-bitch!" Dean yelled charging the guy, but was stopped when two other men joined them.

 "Hold Mr. Ambrose still gentlemen!" The man ordered, as Dean was grabbed, he fought to get free, but couldn't the man walked up to him and grabbed his face forcing Dean to look at him. "My name is Thomas King, does that ring any bells Dean?"

 "No, is it supposed to?" Dean answered trying to pull his face free.

 "Let me take you on a trip down Memory Lane Dean! Eight years ago you and I were working together in a shitty, little Indie wrestling company. We had a match together, and you seriously injured me! Not only was I hurt, but you ruined my chances of ever wrestling in the big leagues! You took everything away from me! I put my hatred for you to good use though, and I became the very rich, very successful, very powerful business man you see before you! I found my true calling Dean, all because you almost killed me!" King said letting Dean's face go, before he patted Dean's cheek.

 "I remember you now!" Dean said as he smirked. "You should be thanking me King, you sucked!"

 "Is that how you remember it?" King asked smiling. 

 "It's the truth!" Dean answered. "Let me guess...you and your bitches are going to beat the crap out of me, ending my career like I did yours?"

 "Not exactly Dean! You see, I want you to suffer like I did. I won't stop until your life is ruined, completely empty of everyone and everything you love the most! Only then will I be satisfied Dean, until you're broken I'll never go away!" King answered as he punched in Dean in the face splitting his bottom lip. "Let him go boys, I'll be in touch soon Deanie!" He said as they got into their cars and left.

 Dean stood leaning against his car, he wiped his lip on his sleeve wincing at the contact as he thought of King's threat. The only people he loved were Seth and Roman; yeah he loved wrestling, but his love for his brothers was stronger! He could give up wrestling and still be happy, but if he lost Seth or Roman his life would be over! He got into his car and drove back to the hotel trying to think of a way he could get rid of King before he hurt his brothers. He pulled into the parking lot and looked at his watch, 6AM, no sleep now they had a plane to catch, he'd just sleep during the flight. He looked in the rear-view mirror at his lip checking the damage, damn it looked bad, no way he could hide it from Seth and Roman! He sighed as he got out and headed to their room, as he went inside he heard Seth talking to Roman he heard the worry in their voices and he felt like an ass for doing that to them.

 "He's not back yet Rome!"

 "Let's try his cell again?" Roman suggested.

 "What if he's...DEAN!" Seth yelled rushing to him followed by Roman.

 "Hey guys." Dean said quietly as they hugged him at the same time.

 "Damnit Dean! Where the hell were you?" Seth asked holding him tight.

 "You had us worried D!" Roman added holding him just as tight.

 "Guys...can't...breathe!" Dean said smiling.

 "Sorry." They said together letting him go.

 "I was out with Ziggler, I told..."

 "Stop lying Dean!" Roman said cutting Dean off, Dean looked away so neither could see his lip. "We know you weren't with him!"

 "I saw Ziggler this morning in the hall and he told me he never texted you or hung out with you!" Seth explained.

 "Alright fine, you caught me! I went drinking by myself, sorry!" Dean said as he turned to go to the bathroom. "We should get ready we have a plane to catch!"

 "That's it? That's your big explanation?" Roman asked.

 "That's it!" Dean answered.

 "Dean, what's going on? Why won't you look at us?" Seth asked.

 "Guys, stop worrying okay? I told you the truth and I'm really sorry I worried you! I won't do it again, now can we drop it and move on?" Dean asked.

 "Sure...let's kiss and make up!" Seth answered.

 "What?" Dean asked his back still to them.

 "Kiss me and we'll forget this even happened!"

 "I can't! I've been drinking all night, and haven't brushed my teeth!" Dean said.

 "I'll hold my breath!" Seth responded.

 "Fine!" Dean relented, he turned around keeping his head down as he walked up to Seth. "Here's your kiss!" He said as he went to kiss Seth, but Seth was quicker and grabbed Dean's face revealing his busted lip.

 "Dean, what the hell happened?" Roman asked as he grabbed Dean's face from Seth, Dean rolled his eyes.

 "It's nothing guys really!" Dean said pulling away. "It looks worse than it is! I got a little mouthy at the bar and a guy hit me okay? End of story, and end of this interrogation!" He said as he went into the bathroom shutting the door behind him.

TBC...