unlucky

Lemme just warn you for the first bit, 18+. Triggers : a bit of smut, dirty talk? The usual.

Hiiiii I know it's been a while since I updated. And I'm sorry. *sadface
Thanks so much for getting this fic to 2.55k reads, it means a lot!!! I was a bit stuck with the smut scene so I kept postponing because I didn't want to rush it and mess it up, I hope you guys will understand and give this new chapter lots of love!! Stream 90s Love and Work It!!!! Also um Jaehyun's teaser pics with the snake earcuff killed me hehe.

And also my mom was watching Jaehyun's Vinyl buying vlog with me and started screaming about how absolutely beautiful he was hehe. Jaehyun has that effect 😭😭.

Anyway enjoy. ♥️ Please remember to vote and comment if you liked the chapter. ♥️ Ily guys.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you mumbled wincing when his palm left it's place on the back of your pants.

"Oh really, sweetheart? Well that sure hurt my feelings. Let me send your pussy a little reminder," his deep voice chuckled before his hands landed on the sides of your waist, pulling you away from the window before turning you to face your own ebony desk, your body immediately bending over as if it obeyed his commands and not yours.

"Good girl," he mumbled, pulling down your tailored pants and your underwear in one go, your eyes about to hit the back of your head as you heard him slipping his own pants off. 

His left hand pressed your chest further into the desk as his right hand guided his member along your folds and he watched your hips bucking against the table, desperate for friction of some sort.

Your blood ran warm as the dip of his dick pushed through the soft folds, twitching in response to the warmth and moisture it was suddenly receiving. 

You paused to take a breath when he suddenly pushed into you. "Oops, I slipped," he whispered before pulling out, only to slam back in again. 

"I don't-" Slam. 

"Know-" Slam. 

"Why I keep-" Slam. 

"Slipping." Slam. 

"Maybe because you keep slipping away from me?"

His breath lingered near your ear before he pulled out again. 

"Will you look at the time? I think I gotta run sweetheart. Just like you that other day. What an awkward coincidence. " 

The last thing Jaehyun registered was him slipping the button on his trousers before a weight descended on his back, crashing along with him to the ground. Sharp claws digging into the black fabric of his blazer. Your fiery, furious eyes staring him down. 

He couldn't remember who started it, but the next thing he knew, he was kissing you like he was going mad, and you were kissing him as if it was all you'd ever needed. This kiss was fire, pain, anger, frustration. Jaehyun groaned as you nipped at his lips as if you were a vampire and needed his blood to survive. 

He wondered for a second, as he flipped you over and the moonlight from a window fell across your face, whether one day, the two of you would actually have a real conversation.

He doubted it would happen for quite a while.

He would care about that when the time came, he thought, for now he had to take care of his fierce little cub. 

The sunlight filtered in through the walls of glass as Hyunjin let out a rather unceremonious scream of terror. 

"What is it?" Doyoung pushed through with a fear stricken face only to recoil at the so obvious smell of sex that penetrated his rabbit senses. 

"Ew this stinks," he mumbled, lifting a hand to cover Hyunjin's horror stricken eyes. 

Not only to avoid him from seeing the spectacle of his boss knocked out naked in her bodyguard's arms, but also in case he saw the odd tufts of fur sticking out from each of your heads. 

"You'd better get out and pretend you didn't see this okay? You're a good kid and I don't want to see you getting fired."

Hyunjin ran out, tripping on his own shoes. 

Thank God he was gay, he thought, wondering if he could pay to get the sight removed from his memories. 

Doyoung grabbed you by the ear, curling it around his hand as you screeched yourself awake. "Y/N, what the fuck are you on?"

Shit. Shit shit shit. 

You looked down at the naked chest you had been lying on, and at the owner of said chest, sleeping peacefully.

Shit shit shit shit. 

"Hyunjin called to say Ryujin had called to say you didn't come home last night and I had the spare key to your office and I come to see you sleeping naked with your equally naked bodyguard?" 

Doyoung's whispers were just as loud as normal speech.

"Stop saying the word naked so much Doyoung I just woke up," you mumbled, getting up and wrapping Doyoung's coat around your body. 

"Well you better think of some way of making yourself presentable because someone is downstairs and they've been waiting all morning to meet you."

"Who the fuck -" Doyoung watched amused as you mumbled, searching around the mess of clothes for your phone and wallet.

"Mr. Wong, CEO and New Owner of Music, Dance, that's who."

You would've screamed again if your naked bodyguard wasn't sleeping on the carpeted floor, his tail wrapped around himself. Well fuck your timing.

You rolled your eyes before breathing in, covering most of him with his suit coat that lay wrinkled in a corner.

"I'll get changed in the emergency suite, can you um, handle this situation?"
You nodded towards Jaehyun's sleeping form. 

"Thank God I'm not gay," Doyoung mumbled, moving to nudge Jaehyun's foot with his own shod one. He had to call someone in to clean up the floor, oh god. 

You were lucky whoever designed your office had designed this convenient little apartment that housed a warm shower, and where you'd left a navy pinstripe suit and fresh underwear. 

You were unlucky however that Wong Yukhei had decided to show up. 
Why? 
Shit. Why?

You'd been avoiding him perfectly and he'd been avoiding you just as perfectly.

Why did he suddenly have to show up, now some big businessman and not the cocky intern that you'd made the mistake of taking home with you one rainy night?

And as the door to your guest office opened and you cautiously stepped in followed by a very quiet Hyunjin, as the man sitting facing away from you stood up and turned around, greeting you with that familiar smirk, you wondered if wishing hard enough would allow the earth to swallow you up whole. 

"Hey Y/N, long time no see. Still looking at me with such love in your pretty little eyes, huh?"

.