exposed

So I was supposed to write about the gala but y'all haven't had a smut in ages and I got carried away so here lucky you <3
Think of this as a Happy Make a Wish 100M Views!!!
We did it czennies!!!! Hehe. My Resonance Pt. 1 albums are still stuck at the customs I'm cryingggg. But still we have Leopolitan to keep us sane, right? Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, please remember to vote and comment if you liked the chapter, I love you guys and stay safe. ♥♥♥

Jaehyun's heart was pounding in his chest as he fell towards you.

It almost happened in slow motion, the chair swinging away on it's wheels, your face getting closer and closer till he felt the impact.
Your eyes, flying open as he collided into you, spreading his arms to grip on the insides of the table.

He was so close he could count the number of eyelashes on your eyelids, before your eyes widened in surprise, your lips uttering a frightened squeal before your hands moved in front of your chest, shoving him backwards before attempting to sit up, hitting your head on the inside of the table in the process.

"J-Jaehyun?" You whispered, slowly rubbing your cranium.

Jaehyun watched you softly, the dusk settling over your face.

"Uhm, you were sleeping under
there-" he scratched his neck before you giggled nervously.

He didn't know why but his heart fired up again after barely calming down.

"Oh yeah, I guess I fell asleep, huh. Did you need me for something? What time is it?" You mumbled as you two stood up from your awkward position.

The glass walls refracted the city lights and you gazed at it in awe, never tiring of the view.

Jaehyun was also staring, unknown to yourself, not at the lights in the window, but the same lights reflected in your eyes.

You turned around at his lack of response, only to be met with his stare, his mouth open to say something, only for him to close it again, stepping closer and closer to you.

You didn't know that you'd been backing up at the same pace till your back met the cold glass window, Jaehyun's tall figure looming over yours.

You could hear nothing but the sound of your heart beating wildly against your ribcage as he trapped you between himself and the glass.

This time it was you who could see the bright lights of the city reflected in the murky waters of his dark orbs.

"Jaehyun," you whispered, your heartbeat picking up as he bent his neck, pressing a solitary kiss onto your left clavicle, causing your breath to hitch at the touch of his soft, warm lips against your cold skin.

You involuntarily leant into his warmth, not realizing how cold you'd gotten napping under the table.

His large hands swept your hair back against your neck, before he leaned back, observing you with hooded eyes, his lips open, panting, almost.
It was embarrassing that the lust dripping from his gaze was enough to make you roll your head back in arousal.

The darkness was settling over the office, the only light being that from the outside and Jaehyun was watching you, like he was savouring a last glance at his prey.
He swept a hand over his hair, his soft leopard ears bouncing free, your own black ones twitching in response to the cold bought by the evening.

Jaehyun felt like he couldn't breathe.

You looked so beautiful, your mascara smudged around your eyes after your little nap, your hair falling softly around the tufts of your ears, Jaehyun had a hard time controlling himself. If only he could take you right then and there in front of the whole city. Or could he?

And that's when he whipped you around, pressing your chest to the coldness of the glass, the night view of the city filling your vision as he pressed himself onto you from behind, one hand lifting your shirt from where it was tucked in neatly into your work pants, dipping in and over the expanse of your chest before slipping behind to pry open the clasp of your bra, letting it fall limp on it's straps.

The same hand slipped under the lace now to fondle the soft muscle underneath, making you throw your neck back as his other hand pushed you deeper into the glass, his teeth taking the chance to nip at the exposed skin of your neck.

You forgot any sense of vision as your eyes closed, your back arching as his lips left sloppy kisses on the bite marks he'd made seconds ago, swirling his tongue over each reddened spot.

His shaky breaths mixed with your quiet whimpers breaking the silence of the night, his remaining hand slipped carefully in through the hem of your pants, smirking when he heard you hiss.

His right hand was placed on the soft fabric of your underwear, his left toying with your breasts as his broad chest kept pressing you onto the floor-length window, so hard it might've cracked.

All nuances of self-control left you as his hand pressed slowly on the fabric that separated his rough fingers from your arousal, slowly rubbing circles through the cloth, leaving you breathless.

"Aren't you a little too wet for a girl that wanted me to leave the morning after?"

His husky voice murmured thus before biting another hickey on to his private collection on display all over your neck.

You didn't want to give him the satisfaction, choosing to stubbornly avoid replying, a whine leaving your lips as he pulled his hand out, only to be replaced by a gasp as he gripped you from the neck of your Chanel blouse before the same hand came down hard and fast upon your ass.

Your breath slipped shakily from your lungs as his hand remained there.

"You might want to apologise for that morning sweetheart, or who knows what'll happen..."