thirsty

Taemin is the king of hoe songs and wayv are his sons okay? Also apologies for the weird stuff ahead, and also Xiao De Jun is so so so sO HOT I honestly can't handle it.
Thanks so much for 200 reads, keep reading for a treat hehe. ;-)

"Hey there," a smooth voice crooned on the other side, making goosebumps rise on your skin, "I'm Xiaojun and I'm going to make you feel so fucking good tonight."

Kun was spending his free time checking up on the call center at Neo Zone when he stumbled upon that client, Jaehyun's "special guest".

"Too bad you don't do calls," Jaehyun's phone buzzed with the text as he looked at his phone lighting up on the granite counter,

"You could've been having some fun."

Their boss had tried to convince Jaehyun to do some call boy-ing at nights after work, especially considering his amazing voice, but Jaehyun hadn't really wanted to do something that would leave him unsatisfied. Now Kun was tormenting him with that decision.

"What're you talking about?"

"There you go sweetheart, now imagine the pads of my fingers slowly pressing onto you," Xiaojun's beautiful voice was filling your ears, but you apologized to him in your head.

It wasn't his fingers, his mouth, his touch or even his voice you were imagining, as sinful moans left your mouth imagining Jaehyun lying right next to you, ravishing every part of you.

Jaehyun knew what he was doing was wrong, but was it his fault that the room he was given was right next to yours?

Was it his fault that, despite the walls all being "soundproof", his leopard senses meant he could hear you so fucking clearly if he just placed himself at a certain spot on the warm bathroom floors?

Was it his fault that the manager of Neo Zone had texted him a second ago to let him know that the only girl he'd been seeing everywhere he looked and everytime he closed his eyes, was on the phone with some new call boy with a name he couldn't even pronounce much less remember (he was definitely not jealous or anything)?

And was it his fault that he couldn't move away, couldn't pretend he didn't hear anything, just because everytime he tried to, he'd hear a whimper on the other side, driving him wild inside out?

By now only his shorts hung dangerously from his hips, he had been showering when he got the text and the water was still dripping along his neck, his hands roaming over his body at an attempt to relieve himself, wishing it was you instead, touching him, laying on him, pressing your lips against his collarbones, or at least wishing it was him instead on the call, his voice and his words making you moan and whimper, not some dude that was probably some meagre hybrid, just some dude with a pretty voice.

He couldn't hear what he was saying, but he bet he would make you feel so much better, he could make you feel so much better.

"And now I'll align myself with your core, oh wow, you, you're already so wet for me?" Xiaojun's voice was groaning in the phone but you were so desperate for Jaehyun, to have him around you, surround you, penetrate through the deepest inches of you.

"I'm going to slowly push into you now, okay sweetheart," his soft voice murmured, but before you could control yourself your own voice let out the most sinful moan it had ever projected,

"Jaehyun... Please !"

Jaehyun was already on the verge of explosion at the lewd sounds you were creating, when he heard that moan of his name ripping through the walls, igniting every fibre of his being. He had thought he could control himself, but at that incredible sound he had lost reign to every part of his body, he mind was merely a slave.

Xiaojun was silent for a moment on the opposite side, and you were just as silent, adrenaline was coursing in your veins but embarrassment was flooding through your body.

What if, just what if Jaehyun heard you through the walls? How were you supposed to face him the next day? You were contemplating leaving the country when a loud banging interrupted you, followed by the doorbell ringing.

Luckily you were in your PJs, and in your flustered state you forgot to even check the door cam for who it was ringing your doorbell this late before pulling it open.

You only had a tenth of a second to register the image in front of you, your bodyguard Jung Jaehyun, with nothing but a towel hanging from his sinful hips, his wet hair stuck on his forehead and water dripping from their ends across every inch of skin, the drops on his abs glowing under the soft lights as if Michaelangelo had come back just to sculp his torso, the swollen pink of his lips, panting and dropping shallow breaths and the thirsty, desperate, wild, almost pained look in his eyes clouded with lust.

Before you could even open the door fully, he had grabbed your face and body, pulling you flush against him as he stumbled his way inside, the door clicking behind you as he pushed you against the wall, kissing you like he was infuriated, sucking at the spaces within your mouth like he could die of thirst, his tongue pushing itself through your lips and his hands clutched your hips and the back of your neck like you were slipping away from him.