sour

(candy)

That pic though asdfghjkl find me an exclusively soft Jaehyun stan I bet it's impossible.

Jaehyun woke up in the middle of his wrecked room, sweating like he'd run for miles, and breathless.

He'd had the most confusing dream, a leopard as black as the night, her eyes a deep chocolate brown, encircling his own leopard form.

He felt a pang in his heart as he woke up realizing it was merely a dream. They had blended together so well like yin and yang, his white fur contrasting with her black as they made love under the moonlight. He sighed to himself, it was merely wishful thinking.

Such a magnificent creature wouldn't exist in this despised city, that fox they had picked up on the street was the first hybrid he'd sensed in months and she was a mere fragment next to the glorious image in his mind.

.

You were officially feeling like shit. The throbbing feeling between your legs wasn't helping. You were currently as pissed as a Karen who just got sold an expired product from a supermarket. Kidding. You were so pissed you could literally destroy the entire building.

You'd called in for a break from work because you were so pissed, and we're currently binging Netflix while groaning and swearing at everything the characters said. Ryujin was trying to calm you down and was currently in the kitchen whipping up some fluffy pancakes hoping they'd calm you down.

You didn't need pancakes. You needed the snow leopard in No. 811 to fuck the daylights out of you on repeat.

You groaned again, trying to block those thoughts from your head.

Ever since you'd seen that breathtaking image of him laying on his couch in all his hybrid glory (which was literally last night) your hormones had been wrecking havoc. You'd never felt like this before and you hated yourself for it.

You couldn't even remind yourself of his bulky build, his muscular arms, the veins popping along his huge neck, the tension in his jawline and his plump lips, red and swollen as he panted in the moonlight. It drove your insides wild.

You had taken all your medication but you were still feeling your heat way too much, you felt like crying and screaming and slamming yourself on the wall at the same time. You'd called Doyoung to ask for stronger medication but he just got mad at you because you were already taking way too much, did you actually want to have a heart attack?

At this point though you wondered. Your insides were being torn apart anyway. At least that's what it felt like.

The burning was getting so hard you even considered calling Yukhei again, not even knowing where in the world he was at this moment. You hadn't seen him in forever, and even id he came you'd be thinking about Jaehyun as he pounded into you. Shit that sucked.

You were pretty ready to take drastic measures when your phone rang.

"JOHN," you groaned into the phone as you heard him laughing. "I don't even want to know, your wonderful time has arrived," he kept laughing as you positively growled into the phone. "Johnny if I could scratch you through the phone believe me you'd be in shreds right now."

"Hence the phonecall," Johnny said, still laughing. Unbelievable. Of course you acted a bit wild and had a temper but how dare he just make fun of you like that?

"Anyway, I found something that might currently your little problem."

What??? What did he mean by that??

"Go on."

"I found a nice place you know..."

"Oh my fucking god John the last time you took me somewhere it was shit okay?"

"No no baby listen this time I found this classy ass place okay I promise you're going to thank me later... And guess what?"

"What?" I mumbled, still suspicious.

"They have some, you know, some of your family too." At that your insides coiled. You knew Johnny was smirking on the other side.

Honestly big cats, or any cats weren't that common around here, mostly because there was barely a scattering of any animals so expecting someone from your own was just pointless. That was why you and Yukhei had been so, well, steady as fuck buddies, before he suddenly skipped town, and why you had been so stunned at the presence of a snow leopard so close to your apartment.

The thought of some form of a cat hybrid was enough to convince you. Maybe whoever it was would wipe your delicious bodyguard off your mind for at least a night or two.

.

You had two modes on heat days, bitch mode and hoe mode. After Johnny's call your bitch mode immediately switched over as you got dressed in something you would usually not be too comfortable wearing, a short black dress of silk, with two small straps holding it in place. You paired it with your furry black stilletos that were an impulsive indulgence on your part.

It was a bit hard to conceal your tail so you slipped on a blazer till you'd be in Johnny's car.

People clubbing at night sometimes wore cat ears for fun, a reminiscent of the days when hybrids roamed free, so you let your ears free for the night as you put on a small black mask, one with highly sensitive particle filters that Doyoung's company had invented that prevented you from immediately going bazooka at the scent of a healthy male.

Ryujin was instructed to keep the house in order and sleep early in case you decided to bring company on your way back, you obviously couldn't ruin the atmosphere for the three of you. You'd asked if Ryujin wanted to come too but she had politely declined.

Your doorbell sounded and you were welcomed by Johnny in an expensive black suit, wearing a noticeable grin. You sneered your canines at him and glared as you went out and closed the doors. "This better be good."

"Oh," Johnny's voice was low in the corridor as you two walked towards the elevator,

"It's going to be impeccable."

I'm in the mood to write this again hehe. I hope you guys liked the update...