professional

Happy Halloween everyone!! Here's a new update that finally is a bit long, I hope it doesn't feel too much like a filler? I have this weird I can't breathe disease because of something like muscle cramps?? Idk but because of that I couldn't draw or write as much as I wanted to 😥😥. But I hope you guys like this!! Stream WayV's Halloween Bad Alive cover hehehe. Kun White and Tenlice are prettier than I could ever be... *Cries. Anyway this story is longer than I thought but I don't want to lower the quality by making it quick. Please comment what you guys think so I can get an idea of what the story feels like for you guys. Love you <33333

You woke up late.
Which in itself wasn't surprising. But something was tormenting your mind...

It was a bit hard to grasp because your brain was basically a protein mush until you had enough kickstarter caffeine in your system, but weren't you missing something?

FU- where's Jaehyun?
Oh my GOD.
OH MY GOD.

The pool. The swimming at midnight. Jaehyun collapsing onto you. The stars. Wait goddamn the stars where were you? You remembered dropping Jaehyun in his apartment but then the exhaustion of the night had born you down...

Wait did you fall asleep in his apartment? But. This was your bed.

Unless Jaehyun owned the same huge black labrador plushie you did...

What were you thinking, of course this was your room.
The vibration of your phone on your warm ebony nightstand confirmed the fact.

New Message

Greatest apologies for my unforgivable behavior last night. I returned you to your room as soon as my consciousness regained itself. Thank you for being kind enough to worry about me and apologies again for the inconvenience.

Well that definitely topped your list of longass emotionless texts. It basically said DON'T FIRE ME FOR COLLAPSING ON YOU. And also PLEASE FORGET WE HAD SEX AND ARE DEFINITELY PAST THE EMPLOYER EMPLOYEE BOUNDARY.

Wait. What did Jaehyun say last night before falling head first into your chest?
Was he upset about you leaving him?
You shook your head.
This ain't the time Y/N.

Doyoung was ready to throw his phone across the room if this game got stuck one more time.

The buildings whizzed pass him before the train entered the tunnel and darkness surrounded, though the lights above and the small lighted screens of everyone's smartphones dulled the effect.

He remembered arriving here when he was quite younger, for a full scholarship at the city's most prestigious technical academy.
There weren't so many lights, and not many smartphones either.
The tunnel had felt a lot more magical.

But then, there were more magical things in his life now. Like the stuff he was creating in his lab sure.
But more importantly the weird ways in which coincidences happened.
He found it slightly amusing.

His old friend from high school, Kun. Doyoung had almost forgotten about the man but then they'd met at a bookstore around a week ago and Kun had immediately recognized him.
Doyoung wasn't as fond of social interactions but Kun was of the less annoying.

And it was always nice to have hybrid friends.
Hybrids always helped each other out. It was the unspoken law.

And now apparently this Jaehyun person, Y/N's mysterious snow leopard bodyguard was Kun's ex-employee? What kind of drama was this?

Doyoung shrugged. If this was a drama he better have a lead role.

"You have a discussion with the staff leading the Nectar project in half an hour, the documents you need are all prepared and saved under today's file on your tablet and all the participants have confirmed attendance."

Your sweet, extremely efficient and equally emotionless secretary Hyunjin spoke on and he lead you through the floors, Jaehyun following closely.

You tried to ignore the literal feeling of coldness and professionalism he was projecting in your face as Hyunjin droned on, reading from his sleek black tablet.

"And then at four there's the meeting with Mr. Chittaphon about broadcasting the annual Deja Vu gala, I emailed you the details right?"

He didn't even bother to listen to your answer before continuing.

"And lastly the finalist announcers tryout videos have been sent in by Mr. Huang at the selection committee and you have to mark them individually and I'll send the forms over. Mr. Huang confirmed the details for that have also been emailed..."

It was going to be a long day, you sighed as you maneuvered your way in heels through the hallways, thanking your hybrid agility and immediately thought pitying all the human CEOs that did the same thing.

Meanwhile a few miles away, Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul sat spinning around in his fancy new chair, the marbeled leather perfectly complimenting his monochrome office.

He didn't have a lot of things on his schedule today.

"I'm excited," he mumbled, "to see this girl."

"Yes, very excited."

And he rang the silvered bell on his dark study.

Nectar and Music,Dance are my favorite tracks in Resonance right now. My fave two NCT units did me proud.