Prologue

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA a business tycoon, bluetooth-plugged-english-speaking millionair,an angry,arrogent,heartless,grumpy,rude,brooding,flawed man.A man with traumatic past He thinks that money.power,name,fame is everything.He is full of himself & believes " main kabhi galat nhi ho sakta ( I am never wrong ).

& KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA a middle class, innocent,bubbly,funny girl . She values virtual like integrity, self respect & independent rather than money,fame & power.She is very independent girl, very good hearted person & a fearless human being.

Story starts when khushi stumbles into Arnav in Lucknowafter mistakenly crashing one of his promotional fashion event. From that day khushi took Arnav's heart away but Arnav was very very stuborn to accept that reality. For taking revenge from her to spoiling his show he leaked their video that was made on that day when khushi was in his arms. Shyam who was the husband of Anjali fell in love with khushi after when he saw khushi in TV on that video which was leaked by Arnav through media. Khushi & her sister after that incident went to delhi to their Bua's house bcz every one starts gossiping about khushi's character & Payal's marriege broken. Shyam took an opportunity he starts to live in Gupta's house as paying guest. To stay near khushi. Khushi starts to find a job for her self but unfortunatily for which company she starts to doing work was AR Fashion design Arnav's company. Both start irritating each other to that extinct that at last khushi give & left the job. Once again Arnav wins that take his pride more high. But khushi always wants to drop it. For many months they both irritate each other very much but during that arnav starts developing a soft corner for khushi on diwali night khushi was wearing Red saree Arnav favourite colour saree. He was totally lost in that beauty. On poolside Arnav Almost kiss going yo kiss khushi on her lips when the phone rung & both came to reality but still he humilates her that she is a gold digger. Lavanya who was girlfriend of Arnav. Student of khushi means Raizada wants that khushi groom lavnya before her marriege to Arnav but lavnya came to know that Arnav loves khushi on the day of Payal Akash marriege lavanya left from thier on Payash marriege ritual's both Arnav khushi came close to each other. They perfomes a romentic dance on TERI MERI song on sangeet. Mistakenly mehandi designer writes A on khushi hand on mehndi function, on haldi night on havan Arnav almost express his feeling to khushi that he cares about her bcz.... but all in vain he once again stop. Arnav came to know about his feelings which were very deep for khushi.

On payash marriege day Arnav saw khushi in shyam''s arms & shyam was expressing his love to khushi when Arnav was going to say I LOVE YOU to khushi. After that Arnav marry khushi for six months to save his di's marriege & blackmail khushi that if she not do that he will break Akash & Payal's marriege. For saving her jiji's marriege khushi marry Arnav.

In starting everyone humilates khushi no was was talking to her but on holi day everyone forgive her. Both Arnav khushi drink bhang & express their feelings to each other. But khushi forget about it after that khushi starts irritating Arnav that Arnav left her but no Arnav was stuborn he didn't do that. One day when arnav kushi were staying at khushi 's house . Khushi trys to commit suicide after saving khushi Arnav revealed that i know about shyam & ur relationship.

Khushi tries to tell Arnav the truth but he was not listening. Arnav was going to london when shyam kiddnaped him. Khushi came to rescue Arnav both got stuck. They ran away & stay thier on night they shares & intimate moment but goons disturb them. Thay took arnav again khushi again went to save Arnav but on that day a goon threw khushi from the cliff Arnav tries to find her but he failed.......

                                                       Character  Sketch

Barun Sobti as Arnav Singh Raizada