Part 26 ( Shopping )

**************

Anjali Ji tell me than naa what should i do now i don't have time to go to shopping.

Khushi ji arrangements are done na, the time is 4 PM and guest will arrive at 7 than please come to Shantivan for once na. From here we will go to the nearby Mall and will purchase our dresses than at 6 we together will leave for party. Come on please....

Anjali ji but...

Khushi ji you know na it's s theme party so i couldn't understand what to wear. Please come na.... Driver is ready to pick you up.

Ok fine... But we have to do hurry Dad wants me at home sharp at 6.

Ok ok driver is coming be ready.

Today is Sunday, tonight is the party. Khushi has arranged everything and she went to be ready but what she saw troubled her. Her dress which she was going to wear was ruined due to some liquid fall on it. Now she don't know what to wear and there Anjali was having problem in selecting her suit as she was going to party after a very long time so she was calling her to come and they both together will get ready after buying dresses.

Yesterday whole day was hell loong for Arnav as Khushi was not with him even now he is missing her too much, missing her coffee, missing her smile, missing her everything but has to wait for evening to meet her. Today he will confront Raj Raichand and will get to know how he met khushi and all details etc.

Now the problem was same. Theme suit. He never wore blue colour in real maybe just his shirt would be blue but not the whole suit. He went to Mall to buy one. Even if he is a fashion designer but still.

He could have ordered it but our dear Aman didn't let that happened he said to come to Mall so that both of them will buy one.

*****************

At Mall

Both Anjali and Khushi were roaming around with little Ruhi to find a best shop but it's been half and hour they didn't like a single dress.

Now they came to last floor.

Anjali ji on thi floor we will go to only one shop just. If we still don't like any then we will go with the same dress which we select first. Khushi said now panting.

Ok ok let's go now. Anjali was also little tired now. That's a miracle that they have exhausted to much earlier as ladies can't get tired shopping.

Mamaaa I'm tired. Mamu and Aman always says never go to a Mall with ladies they will make you tired. Yes Ruhi now has started calling Aman bcz she don't like Uncle word nor did I😂.

Haww.. This chotte. What is he filling inside my baby. I will not spare them. Anjali complaint.

All men are the same Anjali ji. Don't know what they had problem with us doing shopping. Khushi said making face.

You ladies will spend the whole day roaming here and there selecting something but at the end buy the dress which you select on the first note. That's the problem dear Ladies.

Trio turned and saw Aman coming towards them smirking.

You What are you doing here!!. Both ladies said.

AMAN!!!!!!. yuppy now i will not get bore more. You came to save me. Ruhi squeeze in happiness and ran towards him.

Both Khushi and Anjali's face turned O shaped watching this little ones antics.

Aman laughed and took Ruhi in his Arms.

Aww my baby it's ok your mamu and Aman is always there to save you from these ladies. We will go and eat something now. Aman said kissing her cheeks making her giggle.