Part 19 ( What Happened!!!! )

*************************

RM.......

Khushi Khushi Wake Up..... Arnav splash some water drops on her face.

Khushi moved a little and slowly opened her eyes. Arnav helped her to sat on bed comfortably. She grabbed her head in her one hand.

Haye Are you OK Arnav Asked.

I don't know My head... It's paining alot. Khushi said closing her eyes tightly

Wait let me give you some medicine to sooth your pain. Than Arnav went towards his cupboard and brought medicine Box.

Here take it. It will sooth your pain a little.... Should I call the doctor. Arnav asked while giving her medicine.

No it's enough. Khushi said while taking the medicine.

Arnav was thinking what should he do or what should he say. He just don't know how to put words in his talk after previous incident.

Suddenly Khushi looked at Arnav with widen eyes. Her face was full red.

Shit!!!! Arnav said in his mind thinking maybe she remembered the incident now.

The room was pin drop silent. Both don't know what to say. But after a little moment both signed relief when Anjali opened the door of Arnav's room.

Khushi ji Are you OK. I was really worried. I am really sorry khushi ji. Chotte shouted on you bcz of me. Anjali was hell guilty.

Anjali ji what are you saying you don't have to apologise it's not your mistake... And apart from that your brother was just way to much worry about you that's why he didn't think of anything else. Khushi said.

But. I am really very sorry if something happened to you... all this is my fault. Anjali said looking down sitting on bed in front of khushi.

Anjali ji please don't say sorry. It's really ok... Everything is OK. Khushi said while putting her hands of Anjali's knee.

Anjali smiled so as Khushi. Arnav was the silent person here. He was just listening to the two of them.

Mama What happened to Mami!!!!!

The three of them turned only to see Ruhi standing at the door looking at Khushi cutely playing with her fingers.

Before Khushi or Anjali could say anything Arnav took her in his arms and said.

Nothing Mamu's Princess. She is alright.

Khushi and Anjali got confused that why he didn't explained to Ruhi that she is not her mami.

ASR is everything alright you messaged me saying come to my home immediately... Is khushi Alright. Did something happened to her ARE YOU ALRIGHT.... Aman who just entered in room without watching anything starts to baldder all this only to be cut by Arnav

Just Shut up GODDAMMIT... I am alright.. Everything is alright and Khushi is also alright.

Now Aman looked at his surrounding and saw Anjali and Khushi sitting on Bed. He signed in relief.

Thank God you're alright. Aman said to Khushi.

Khushi ji  ap araam kijiye main ap ke liye kuch khane ko lati huun ( U take rest. I will get some food for you )

Are nahi Anjali ji i am not hungry.

Khushi ji you have taken medicine and i know you haven't eaten anything from hours and it's not safe so let me be.... Wait for few minutes I will be right back. Saying that Anjali left.