Part 27 ( Back To Back Surprise )

************

At Raichand Mansion...

Guest started arriving. Both Khushi and Anjali with Ruhi were at the entrance welcoming them.

There were many business men their wives, many models, some celebrity.

Jahaan Singhania came surprising Khushi.

Sir!! You here. Jahaan also got surprised seeing Khushi here.

Jahaan you came. Raj came from behind. Both men hugged warmly smiling.

Khushi got confused.

Dad you know him.

DAD!!?! Jahaan exclaimed.

Jahaan come on don't tell me you didn't recognised your niece . Raj said smiling.

What. She is your daughter. Jahaan gor shocked.

What he is my uncle. Same goes to Khushi.

Yes khushi, Jahaan. Ok let me introduce now informally and fully. Khushi my child meet your elder bua's Husband Jahaan Singhania. And Jahaan meet my one and only daughter Khushi Raichand.
Khushi because of your memory you didn't recognise him. And Jahaan because you met her after a very very long time that's why you also didn't recognise her. Raj explained now every confusion got sorted.

But dad you never told me. Khushi said.

I know that's because i didn't want you to put stress on your brain remembering everything. Now it's been a long so it was high time. Raj said.

Leave all this. Jahaan where is my sister. Raj asked about her sister now.

Ohh she is coming with her Son and daughter . You know na these women took soo much time. So i told him to come with them. Jahaan said.

Ok let's go now. Both Jahaan and Raj went inside giving Khushi blessings.

Khushi felt happy don't know why. But maybe now she is meeting her family and on the top of that Jahaan Sir is her Uncle waoo. He was always her role model as she wishes to become detective after her memory loss.

Raj came back again welcoming some important guest with Khushi. And introducing them with her.

There they came finally. Arnav and Aman as usual in their style entering receiving rolled eyes from both girls and making Ruhi squeal in happiness seeing her Mamo and Aman.

Look whose here Arnav Singh Raizada. So finally you got the time to meet me hunhh.

Sorry Mr. Raichand was just busy.

Yaa I came understand. You own a fashion industry by your self at such a young age so you would be busy. I understand.

Khushi was like WHAT THE...

Dad.. You know him.

Who will not know him. He is such an inspiration for Young people. I am totally impressed with him from the day I came to know about him. It's just that he is very busy so can't crake a deal with him. By the way she my lovely daughter Khushi Raichand.

Aman was like yaa yaa keep you drama on of This is my one and only daughter. Aman thought all this mimicking him.

Amm dad i told you na that I work somewhere. It's his Office.

What!! You work with ASR.

Yes dad.

Means you know each other already. That's very good Khushi you will learn many things from him.