Part 22 ( Flashback )

**********************

Arnav come on tell me. Don't test my patience now yaar. That's killing me.

Arnav was working on his Laptop winding up everything as it is already 5:30 and they have to go Agency now. And Aman was getting impatient. He want to know everything now that what's going on.

Relax Aman be patience more. I will tell you on the way buddy. Till than WAIT!!!. Arnav said giving a teasing smile to him.

Arnav yaaar... Jaldi Hurry up. Aman was pacing here and there waiting when will he finish his work.

If you are that much auger to know than fine. I WILL TELL YOU TOMORROW!!!!Arnav exclaimed making fun of him.

ARNAV!!!!! Aman shouted.

Ok fine let's go now. Will tell you on the way. He shut his laptop and wear his coat

But Khushi.. Isn't she going with us.? Aman asked thinking about Khushi always go with them.

No Di called her to home for sometime don't know why so she will come with the driver here. Arnav explained.

Ohh Ok let's go. They both move towards parking area. When Arnav said while opening the door.

This journey will be really very loong Aman.

Hope finished soon. Aman said opening the door also.

Both smirked and sat in the car.

**********************

In an Unknown House....

Khushi and Anjali both were waiting for someone in the living room.

Soon that person came and Khushi immediately went to him and hugged him.

PAPA!!! I missed you soo much.

Ohh my child how are you. That person said caressing Khushi's hair

Yes!! That person was non other than Raj Raichand.

Namaste Uncle. I am Khushi's Friend. Anjali greeted.

Welcome beta please be comfortable. That's the first time khushi brought her any friend home.  Raj said with a smile.

The trio got seated. Khushi sat beside her father. Opposite to Anjali.

***********.

In Car

They both were silent in car. Aman was waiting for Arnav to start speaking.

The day Shyam came to AR before that Khushi and I were talking and I asked her about her Family and all. And she told me...... Arnav started telling to Aman what Khushi told her that day. ( If you don't remember go to Part 17 )

Than after Khushi left I fell in deep thoughts. 1. Khushi Raichand had a memory lose, 2. Her Father didn't even showed her family Picture, 3. Her Talking style, 4. Her behaviour. I didn't wanted to accept the fact that all these point are reaching to only single conclusion that Khushi Raichand could be My khushi. So I decided to observer more and more. And on the top of that It was definitely not a normal thing that I kissed Khushi Raichand that night.

After that incident Khushi fainted. I take her to Shantivan and brought her to my room. When she was unconscious I thought all the incident that happened between us. Those proximity, those heartbeats all these weren't normal. Little by little with all these thought i was reaching to a conclusion but before I could reach........ Arnav stopped. The signal turned Red and they stopped. Aman was listening all this carefully.