Back to the second hell called school

Brooke 

It was Monday again and boy how badly  i didn't wanted get up but i had to i was still hurt from Kyle and what he did but at some point i wanted to hear him out and listen of what he hast to say about that kiss so before i went to school i made a visit my his house and here i am standing at the door and waiting for somebody to open it already before i get pissed and just walk back to my car then somebody opened the door and there stud the devil himself Nicolas .

Nicolas : Brooke what can i do for you ?

Brooke : Is Kyle home ?

Nicolas : Yes in his room just go and get him up before we are going to be late 

Brooke : Don't tell me what to do you asshole 

Nicolas chuckled behind me while i walked towards Kyle's room when i knocked i didn't hear anything so i slowly opened the door to see a still sleeping cheating bastard that i'm in love with yes in love i know right that isn't really often when i say those words then i slowly made my way over to his bed and looked at his creature Nicolas was right if we don't hurry up we are going to be late AGAIN but did i care ? No i didn't he was sleeping peacefully and i didn't wanted him to wake up so i took his hand in mine and i recalled what happened that day at the pool .

( some time later ) 

After i was done watching his memory about that day at the pool i forgive him he didn't meant to hurt me it just happened so fast that he couldn't react at that moment but he pushed her away and she fell into the pool and he wanted to tell me but i already saw it then i felt something moving over my finger i looked up confused and saw that Kyle was up i smiled at him and hugged him thigh and said .

Brooke : I'm so sorry for not listening to you 

Kyle : It wasn't your fault Brooke 

Brooke : I want you back Kyle 

Kyle : That should be me who says those words babe 

Brooke : I don't care 

Kyle : So will you be my Girlfriend again ?

Brooke : Yep happily Kyle 

Kyle : I love you so much baby there isn't any words to describe my love for you 

Brooke : I love you to Kyle to the moon and back but now get ready we have to get to school you have 7 minutes to get ready so be fast i will wait here 

I said while patting his bed he smiled and kissed my lips fast before running into his bathroom to get ready .

Kyle's clothes 

Brooke's clothes

Brooke's clothes

Brooke : We are matching 

Kyle : You look sexy 

Brooke : Not now Kyle now let's go before we actually gonna be late

I grabbed Kyle's and made a run for outside we got into my car and drove towards the school 

( some time later )

We arrive and was just 2 minutes late for our first class but it was cool because my English teacher was pretty chill person and didn't freak out over  3 minutes  then our day wen't by and by the end of the day everybody knew that me and Kyle are dating after school he came over and we study for a little bit until he started to kiss my shoulders and my neck then we ended up doing you know what and yeah this is how my day was i got my boyfriend back and my chance having great time in bed also .