Day 6 and 7

Day six in the mountains and was almost time to drive back home i'm not gonna lie i will miss this place but it will be great to be home again Lucy is getting better and her stomach is growing too . When i look down at her belly i can't keep my smile from growing i'm really happy for them but there is still a little fear left in my body but i know that Micheal is a great guy and will take care of them both .

Mom : So what do you all wanna do today ?

Lucy : Sleep 

Kyle : Swim 

Micheal : Take care of Lucy 

Brooke : Nothing 

We all said at once when mom heard us she looked at us like we where crazy .

Mom : Okay i can understand Lucy and Micheal but  Kyle and Brooke ....

Brooke : Not in the mood mom not today 

Kyle : I just wanna swim 

Lucy : I'm hungry 

Mom : You can come with me i was about to go and get some food for us 

Lucy : Okay then i go an drab my jacket 

Micheal  : I'm coming too 

Micheal said while running up the stairs to his room mom looked at us and i shook my head no then walked away into the living room and sat on the couch and turned the TV on .

Mom : Well then we are leaving take care and don't go outside without a jacket 

Brooke : Bye be safe 

Lucy : We will 

Micheal : Hey wait for me 

And then Micheal closed or more slammed the door after him well but at least it was closed .

Kyle : What's up with you ?

Brooke : Nothing just tired 

Kyle : Are you up for a swim ?

Brooke : No i don't really feel like it maybe tomorrow 

Kyle : Well then i will go then alone 

Brooke : Okay bye 

Kyle then stud up and grabbed his Jacket and walked out from the house .

I been home alone for like 3 hours nobody was back yet so i made up my mind and wen't for a walk towards the pools where Kyle left 3 hours ago i walked and walked in the freezing cold then searched for Kyle and i found him with a girl on his lap making out i felt hurt so i run back home not caring about other people watching me i just cared about one thing and that was my boyfriend cheated on me when i arrive back a saw mom's car already in the driveway but i didn't care i walked in the house slamming the door behind me and before mom could stop me i walked to my room and locked the door after me i sat on my bed and cried from maybe hours i never was this heart broken in my life then Lucy knocked on my door and i opened it and walked back to my bed .

Lucy : Baby what happened ?

Brooke : I saw Kyle kissing a other girl 

Lucy : WHAT no he didn't 

Brooke : Yes he did i saw it with my own eyes 

Lucy : He is such a asshole i will kick his ass 

She said and walked out from my room i heard her yelling but all i did was climb under my covers and close my eyes when the yelling stopped i heard somebody's foot steps coming up my staircase but i didn't bother to open my eyes .

Kyle : I'm so sorry baby 

Kyle : Baby ?

Kyle : Babe ?

Kyle : Brooke do you hear me 

I heard his steps coming near my bed .

Kyle : Oh you are asleep what have i done 

I felt him kiss my cheeks then he walked out from my room quietly closing the door behind him and then i fell asleep .

( Next Morning ) 

I woke up and feeling my eyes hurt i climbed out from my bed and opened the door then waked in my bathroom i took a warm bath then put on my underwear and looked in the mirror i saw how red my eyes where and just no emotions in it i was emotionless again i didn't feel hurt or sad all i felt was anger and i was glad that  tomorrow at 5 in the morning we are gonna leave this house and drive back home where i can ignore Kyle and everybody else then i brushed my teeth and walked back to my room to pick out a outfit .

Brooke's outfit 

Then walked downstairs to eat some breakfast when i stepped in the dinning room  everybody was already there and ate but stopped when they heard me i didn't even looked around i walked in the kitchen sat at the little island and ate my breakfast t...

Then walked downstairs to eat some breakfast when i stepped in the dinning room  everybody was already there and ate but stopped when they heard me i didn't even looked around i walked in the kitchen sat at the little island and ate my breakfast then i heard somebody come in .

Micheal : Brooke can i talk to you ?

Brooke : Depends on what or who you wanna talk about 

Micheal : Just hear him out ....

Brooke : No Micheal no don't make me hate you too now leave me alone 

I heard him sigh then his footsteps faded and i continue eating my food when i finished i plaaced it in the sink and walked out into the living room where Lucy was laying and caresses her little belly and i walked over to her and sat down .

Lucy : You look like shit my dear friend 

She joked but i didn't laugh .

Brooke : I know and i feel like it too 

Lucy : You know i yelled at him so much yesterday that he didn't even looked at me this morning 

Brooke : You are scary when you are mad i'm just saying 

Lucy laugh and said .

Lucy : Well what can i say assholes deserve to hear how assholes they really are 

Brooke : I don't wanna talk about it 

Lucy : Well if you don't want to then we talk about something else but if you change your mind then you know where to find me 

Brooke : I do know where to find you babe 

Lucy : I love you 

Brooke : I love you too barbie 

And we focused back on the movie that was playing on the TV .

( 4 hours later )

All day i was just watching some movies with Lucy then Micheal joined us along with Kyle but every time Kyle tried to touch me or talk to me i just ignored him as much as i could but i had enough so i stud up and walked back to my room and scrolled thru my social media while being bored out from my mind then mom came in and told me that food is ready and when i need somebody to talk to i can come to her too . So now we all are seated by the dinning table i was sitting next to Lucy while Micheal sat next to Kyle he didn't want to but he had to so with a frown he sat next to his best friend then it was time for all of us to sleep because we have to wake up early tomorrow and i had to drive so i walked up stairs did my stuff and wen't to bed .