Day 3 2/2

/ Brooke's pov /

We arrive back at the vacation house in about 1 hour maybe a little early when we pulled in my mom's car wasn't there so i had to search for the keys that i had in my car when i found it i got out slowly not wanting to brake my neck and got the bags out we walked to the front door and opened it and we walked in just after i closed my car of course then Kyle walked towards his staircase while i walked up to my room on my staircase then i walked in and put my bag on my bed then pulled my bikini out and hold it front of me while i was standing in front of my mirror .

Brooke : Looks good as always 

/ Warning some dirty stuff are about to start /

Then put it back in the bag and jumped on my bed then looked at the door and saw Kyle standing there looking at me with his dark eyes and slowly walking towards me i didn't got scared at all even tho he tried to make me nervous i didn't get nervous either but i was turned on he closed and locked the door behind him then i 3 seconds he was kissing me rough we both liked it rough i never liked it gentle then he was removing my clothes and i did the same with him still kissing each other then he pulled away and i started kissing his neck then i heard him moan and i smirked and started sucking on that same place he started moaning louder and then he pushed me on my bed and climbed on top of me while sucking and kissing my neck and it was time for me to let out a moan i could feel him smirking on my neck but he didn't stopped there  he pushed my pants down and thru it across the room then he grabbed my ass and started grinding on me we both let out some moans then i had enough i flipped us over and looked in his eyes he smirked at me and i smirked back then started kissing down his chest to his abs and then his sharp V line then i started removing his jeans and thru it like he did with mine the sat on top him and started moving  then he grabbed my hips and started moving me faster then i think he had enough because i saw him opening something while i was still on his now hard dick  then he remove me and pulled his boxers down and also my underwear and  bra then he entered me as rough as our kiss was then he took one of my nipples in his mouth and started sucking on it then i felt something in side of my stomach .

Brooke : Kyle i'm close 

Kyle : Then let it go baby 

And yep all my juices where on my bed sheet so fucking good and he came after me then he pulled out and went down on me sucking and licking my pussy he wanted to make me moan louder i knew it the i came again in his mouth and he laid next to me .

/ End of the dirty stuff /

Me and Kyle where laying next to each other not saying anything just listening each other breathing then he pulled me in his arms i put my right leg across his waist and my right hand in his soft hair and started playing with it .

Kyle : It feels really good 

Brooke : Should i do this more often then ?

Kyle nodded and leaned more into my touch and we laid there not saying anything his hand caressing my right leg across his waist and the other one is holding me while we looked out from the window onto the snowy field then he kissed the top of my head and i kissed his chest and cuddle into him more we where just laying there not saying anything for probably 1 hour because then mom called me and said that we have to change into our swimming stuff then i hanged up and looked at Kyle who was already looking at me .

Brooke : Mom said that we have to get ready for the pool 

Kyle : Then i should go 

He said but still not moving i smiled at him and he smiled back .

Brooke : You can stay if you want 

Kyle : Well then i stay and help you get ready 

I nodded my head at him still smiling at his cuteness .