Day 3 1/2

* Kyle's pov *

I was starting to wake up because the sun was shining but i knew that even tho the sun is shining it's still really cold outside then somebody kissed my chest and i looked down at my Queen we weren't dating but it really felt like we do . My mom would love Brooke so much i know it she always wanted somebody that is sweet but bad at the same time and that's how Brooke is she loves her family and if somebody messes with hem she would be able to kill that person and that's why i like her maybe even love her but i'm not really sure about how love feels then she started moving and i kissed her head .

Kyle : Hey babe good morning 

Brooke just nodded because she didn't really liked talking after she just woke up so what she did was kissing my lip and smile at me as a good morning .

Kyle : I asked Micheal yesterday about you know what 

Brooke nodded while focusing just on me i laid back and brought her back in my arms and started telling her what Micheal told me .

Brooke : Well it seems that they both really like each other huh 

Kyle : Yeah but not as much as i like you babe 

Brooke  : Kyle ?

Kyle : Yeah ?

Brooke : I really like you too and i didn't know what this feeling was until Lucy told me how she feels about Micheal 

Wait a minute she likes me back ? really am i dreaming Kyle say something don't you dare to say something stupid , my brain warned me .

Kyle : I like you too babe 

Brooke : So that we have this behind us what do we do next ?

Kyle : I don't know 

Brooke : You never had a girlfriend before or what ?

Kyle : No because for 3 years into high school i was in love with you and then i was reported dead just like you , Lucy , Micheal and that other guy

Brooke : And Thomas 

Kyle : What ?

Brooke : Thomas that was his name the first guy i ever liked 

Kyle : He was your first love right ?

Brooke : Yep he was but he never liked me back so i always hide my feelings from him 

Kyle : Are you over him ?

Brooke : I'm over him for a long time so don't stress your self babe 

Thank god she is over him when we where in high school that guy Thomas or whatever his name was , well he was a football player with me in one team and let me tell you i never liked him he was a big asshole with all those girl that he was with and i knew that for a fact that he notices that Brooke was in love with him because everybody knew but that asshole still didn't care i eve heard him say some awful stuff about her in front of our team and let me tell you i beaten the shit out of him after that , that night was the first time i ever talked to Brooke and after that Me , Micheal , Thomas , Lucy and Brooke where reported dead and we could never show our faces ever again .

Brooke : Kyle we have to change i don't want to be butt naked anymore  

Kyle : Okay then i going see you downstairs 

Brooke : Yep

I give her a kiss on her lips and even tho i didn't wanted to let go i had to then i walked to my clothes pulled those on and walked out from her room and towards mine when Brooke's mom stopped me .