Happy Birthday Lucy

* Brooke's pov *

Today was a really special day for Lucy why ? because she is turning 28 today or as everybody will know 18 she is 1 year older then me but whatever , right know i was still seated on my bed while looking out the window , it was raining outside but Lucy always loved rain so it wasn't a big problem for her anyways .

Mum :  Brooke can you help me ?

Brooke : Of course mum what should i do ?

Mum : Come downstairs first 

Brooke : Okay 

Then i got out from my warm bed put on my socks then walked downstairs into the kitchen .

Brooke : So what should i hold ?

Mum : There are the pancakes for her with the candles 

Brooke : Yeah i see them 

Mum : Please grab them and those little bags next to it 

I nodded then walked over to the plate got that into one hand and with the other i grabbed the little bags .

Mum : Brooke come on let's surprise her 

Brooke : Coming 

The we both walked upstairs towards Lucy's room the mum knocked then slowly opened the door we saw a sleeping Lucy so mum walked over to her and slowly waked her up .

Mum : Lucy baby wake up

Lucy moved but still didn't opened her eyes so mum slowly kissed her cheeks and waited for a minute then we saw Lucy slowly opening her eyes then when she saw us or better saw the presents and the pancake she quickly made her self in a comfortable sitting position and it made me and mum chuckle .

Mum : Good Morning Birthday kid 

Lucy : Good Morning 

Brooke : Well then let's light the candles so you can eat your breakfast faster 

Mum : Good idea 

I brought out the lighter then gave it to mum she made those 28 candles light the Lucy blow it .

Brooke : Happy Birthday barbie 

Lucy smiled at me and said .

Lucy : Thanks Brooke and i like your hair 

Brooke : But i didn't even touched it 

Lucy : Of course you didn't 

She said while rolling her eyes well not everyone's hair is always perfect in the mornings .

Mum : Well here are some early presents from s even some from our pack 

Lucy : Really 

Mum : I'm their queen baby they have to respect you as much as me or your sister 

Lucy smiled and nodded then opened her present's and their all where gift cards or a happy birthday card then there was ours me and mum went out last week while she was with Micheal and bought her some tinny but useful present's like make up or some movies then when she was finished opening everyone of them mum said .

Mum : Brooke  it's time for her to eat her Birthday breakfast    

I nodded then gave her the delicious breakfast she took it with a really big smile on her lips  and hunger in her eyes .

Brooke : Well then see you later babe mum come on we should leave her alone with her lover 

Lucy : Ha ha ha so funny