1 day in the mountains

I woke up light shinning thru my window i turned on my right side so i can check my phone it was 8 o'clock in the morning and my view was so pretty so i seated up in my bed and just looked out from my window i saw the snowy mountains and the ski way where people where already going down but it was still just 8 in the morning then my door opened and mum came in .

Mum : Beautiful isn't it ?

Brooke : It is 

Mum : Breakfast is ready so come downstairs 

Brooke : Okay 

Then she leaved my room i looked outside for more two minutes then got up opened my door and walked in my bathroom combed my hair then put it into a messy bun and walked downstairs in my pajamas when i walked in the kitchen everybody was still in their pajamas too but not mum she was already ready for the day.

Lucy : Good Morning babe 

Brooke : Morning 

I said then walked over to the table where they where already seated .

Mum : So today we are going on a walk with some other people and a tour guide 

Brooke  : You read the hole brochure didn't you ?

Mum : Yes i did and tomorrow we all wake up at six so we can be the first ones on the snow outside 

Lucy : But i can't ski 

Mum : I now and that's why you are going to the starters field 

Lucy : With the mean kids ?

Brooke : Come on they aren't mean 

Lucy : No you can't see it because they are so mean just like you 

Brooke : You will survive them 

Micheal : Or i can teach you ?

Lucy : You would do that ?

Micheal : Yes why not 

Lucy : Okay then but we don't have our ski stuff here 

Mum : They are here all of them 

Brooke : How ? even mine ?

Mum : Yes i bought a new one for you 

Brooke : How evil of you mum why ?

Mum : Why not ?

Kyle : But mine and Micheal's are not here 

Brooke : Thrust me they are here too 

Kyle : How ?

Mum : Secret that i never tell 

Then we eaten our last bite  of food then i walked into my bathroom to wash my teeth and then i walked in my bedroom to change .

Then gabbed my coat because it was freezing and we all headed towards the tourist sighs where this walking shit will be hold .

When we arrive we all froze to death i think we walked into the warm house and mum walked to the front desk .

Kyle : Outside is so cold i almost freeze my ass off

Micheal : Don't be so dramatic 

He said while Lucy was sitting on his lap and i raised a eyebrow to her and she blushed .

Kyle : Why aren't you saying something huh is it because you don't want to look bad ?

Micheal : Because i'm not that dramatic like you are 

Kyle showed him his middle finger and we all where in a silent then mum came over .

Mum : Guys come on we have to go over there so the women can tell us the rules 

I groaned but stud up then i think the others where walking behind me i made my way over to the couch and took a seat again then the woman came over and told us what to do and shit like that then we had to stud up AGAIN like wtf then we made our way back outside into the freezing Micheal and Lucy where holding hands while mum was listening and talking to the  tour guide and me and Kyle where silent and just walked next to each other then he spoke up .

Kyle : Why do we have to be here ?

Brooke : I know it's cold and i feel like i'm third wheeling everybody here 

Kyle : Here hold my hand then 

He said while taking his hand out from his pocket .

Brooke : Nope 

Kyle : Come on Brooke just take my hand it's not so hard 

I looked down at his hands then took it into mine .

Kyle : Now it wasn't that hard right ?

Brooke : No 

Then we walked for 2 hours and while doing so mine and Kyle's hand wasn't leaving each other not even a little while then we arrive back home and we walked back to our rooms i went into my bathroom to wash my hand under warm water because my hands where freezing cold when i was feeling my hands again i dry them then walked in my room and pulled my phone out and i started watching some you tube videos while laying on my bed then Kyle walked into my room and laid next to me on my bed and placed me on his chest and we watched the video to end .

Kyle : Can we take a nap ?

Brooke : Yeah i'm a little tired anyways 

Then me and Kyle cuddled each other and fell asleep in  each others arms .