rj's birthday full of surprise!

Start from the beginning

"Me too! Today is going to be such a fun day for all of us!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca with a big grin.

Will, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all patiently wait for RJ to come home!

*****
After thirty minutes of waiting, RJ is now finally home! RJ parks his brand new car next to Will's van into the garage and he walks into the house.

RJ then opens the front door and he sees all of the birthday decorations that Will, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all set up for him!

RJ smiles and admires all of the decorations that Will, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all set up for him!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPI!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison as they all run over to hug RJ tightly.

"Aww, thank you guys!" RJ says as as he hugs and kisses Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow one by one.

"Ba ba ba pa pi! Pa Pi!" Luca says as he sits on the floor and claps his hands with a cheeky toothy smile.

Luca then begins to crawl over to RJ and smiles some more.

"Thank you, baby boy! Look at you crawling so fast!" RJ says as he picks up Luca and kisses his chubby cheeks.

Dobby and Sammy then both run over to RJ and RJ happily pets and hugs them.

"Hi, Dobby! Hi, Sammy! Hi!" RJ says in a babyfied voice as he pets Dobby and Sammy.

"Daddy has a surprise, Papi!" Averie says as she dances around.

"Yes! A big big big surprise!" Coralei says with a big cheeky smile.

"What is the surprise?" RJ asks all the kids curiously.

"Cover your eyes! Cover your eyes!" Theodore says he giggles and laughs.

RJ giggles and he playfully covers his eyes with a cheeky smile.

Will and Astrid both walk into the living room together making Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all giggle and smile.

"Okay, birthday boy! Open your eyes!" Will says to RJ and RJ opens his eyes.

Will let's Astrid's leash for and she happily runs over to RJ and RJ's jaw drops happily.

"SURPRISE!" Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore all say in unison to RJ with big smiles.

"SURPWISE!" Harlow says as he giggles and smiles.