thanksgiving in florida!

*Will, RJ and their ten children head to Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving with their families! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🤎🧡

*Will, RJ and their ten children head to Florida to celebrate Thanksgiving with their families! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🤎🧡* 

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow's Thanksgiving outfits*

*Luca, Luci, Arya, Oliver and Henry's Thanksgiving outfits*

*Picture of Coralei, Benji, Henry, Will, Theodore, Luci, Luca, Arya, RJ, Oliver, Harlow, Averie all standing together in front of a fire place. RJ is holding Arya and Oliver and Will is holding Henry. Theodore and Luca are holding Luci's hands*
shep689 happy thanksgiving everyone 🤎🦃

*Picture of Coralei, Benji, Henry, Will, Theodore, Luci, Luca, Arya, RJ, Oliver, Harlow, Averie all standing together in front of a fire place. RJ is holding Arya and Oliver and Will is holding Henry. Theodore and Luca are holding Luci's hands*
damnitrj Happy Turkey Day from our family to all of yours! 🦃 We are in Florida this year! We had a special Thanksgiving with Benji's bio mom and bio dad's family last week. We are happy to be in Florida for a good reason this time! 

*Josie, Luci, Harlow, Benji, Arya, Crew, Luca, Myles, Averie, Coralei, Davis, Theodore, Cayson, Corbin, Oliver, Connor and Henry all sitting around the dining room table, making gingerbread houses. Luci is sitting with Josie, Arya is sitting with Benji, Oliver is sitting with Corbin and Henry is sitting with Connor*
shep689 at Mallory's making gingerbread houses!! 🍪🍪

*Picture of Arya and Oliver eating gingerbread cookies*
damnitrj Ari and Oli's first time trying gingerbread! Looks like Oliver is a fan and Arya, not so much 😂🍪

*Picture of Luci, Karen and Henry sitting together. Luci is hugging Karen while Henry is holding a teething toy*
shep689 it's my mom's first time in Florida since officially moving in with us this summer. it has been such a rough year on my mom ever since Hank passed away. coming back to Florida was really hard for her but she wanted to be with us to celebrate thanksgiving, her favorite holiday 🦃🤎

*Picture of Theodore, Harlow, Averie, Karen, Luca, Benji and Coralei all decorating Hank's resting place*
damnitrj Visiting Pop's grave for the first time. The kids helped Nana decorate it for the holidays ❤️

*First picture is of Henry and Elena laying on the couch together. Henry is smiling at Elena. The second picture is of Will holding Elena in front of Arya and Oliver. Arya and Oliver are smiling.
The third picture is of RJ holding Elena and Luci is sitting next to RJ and is rubbing Elena's head.
The fourth picture is of Luca holding Elena. The fifth picture is of Harlow holding Elena. The sixth picture is of Theodore holding Elena. The seventh picture is of Averie holding Elena. The eighth picture is of Coralei holding Elena abs the ninth picture is of Benji holding Elena*
shep689 meeting a new baby cousin from uncle ryan and auntie brandi 🥰 baby elena! the kids are so excited to finally meet her 🩷

*Picture of RJ happily holding baby Elena*
damnitrj FINALLY an uncle by my little brother Ryan and sister-in-law Brandi! Baby Elena! 😍😍

*Picture of Coralei, Benji, Martha, Henry, Theodore, Luci, Harlow, Arya, Ricardo, Oliver, Luca and Averie all standing together. Martha is holding Henry, Ricardo is holding Arya and Oliver and Theodore and Harlow are holding Luci's hands.*
shep689 having fun at mima and pipo's house! they all love the cuban desserts mima makes! ☺️

*Picture of Benji, Luca, Averie and Harlow all eating Cuban food together*
damnitrj Thanksgiving - Aguiar style! Lots of Cuban food! 😋

*Picture of Hunter, Theodore, Marc, Jackie, Benji, Luci, Arya, Tripp, Lynette, Henry, Coralei, Averie, Avery, Oliver, Harlow, Luca, Rylan and Haiden all standing together. Marc is holding baby Jackie, Benji is holding Luci, Tripp is holding Arya's hand, Lynette is holding Henry, Avery and Harlow are holding Oliver hands*
shep689 thanksgiving with mimi and cousins! 🥰❤️ first thanksgiving without my dad so it's been a hard one for her. she's so happy to have all of the grandkids (and little jackie who is a great grandchild in one picture!) here and together!

*Picture of Coralei, Oliver, Averie, Theodore, Luci, Lynette, Henry, Harlow, Luca, Arya and Benji all sitting on the couch together. Luci and Henry are sitting on Lynette's lap. Everyone is smiling*
damnitrj Mimi Lynette was so happy to have us in Florida for Thanksgiving. It's the first big holiday since Warren passed away. Seeing her grandbabies today made today a little easier ❤️