we are adopting again?

*Will and RJ make a special family announcement! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Right now, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all happily playing outside together with Dobby and Sammy while Will, Luca and RJ are watching all of of them!

Harlow and Theodore are both happily playing on the swing set, Benji is playing catch with Sammy and Coralei is drawing pictures with chalk on the side walk with Dobby!

Will, RJ and Luca are all happily sitting together on the porch swing. Luca is sitting on RJ's lap and he is half asleep.

Will and RJ are about to film a special sit down video for their YouTube channel, something they haven't done in a few months now! Will and RJ have mostly been filming small family vlogs and a lot of Luca updates!

However, Will and RJ have a very special announcement to tell all of their viewers today when they film their sit down video!

Harlow happily climbs up the slide slowly and she giggles loudly making Theodore giggle as well.

"Harlow, be careful climbing up the slide! Be careful, baby girl!" Will says to Harlow in worry as he watches Harlow slowly climb up the slide.

"I do it, Daddy! I do it!" Harlow says happily to Will, making Will giggle and smile.

"I know you wanna do it! But you have to be careful, baby girl!" Will says to Harlow with a cheeky grin.

"Otay, Daddy! Otay!" Harlow says with a humungous cheeky grin on her face and RJ giggles at her.

"Harlow is so stinking cute, Will." RJ says softly to Will and Will smiles at RJ.

"Harlow totally is. All of our kids are very cute, babe." Will says with a big cheeky smile and RJ happily nods in agreement at Will.

"Hey, bubba! Can you make sure Harlow and Teddy are okay on the swing set while Daddy and I film this video for everyone?" RJ asks Benji.

"Yes, Papi! I can!" Benji says to RJ with a big grin.

"Thank you, bub!" RJ says happily to Benji.

"Thank you so much, bubba! You are the best helper!" Will says to Benji happily and Benji smiles at RJ and Will.

*Luca's outfit*

*Luca's outfit*

Will carefully fixes the camera tripod and he puts it far away from the both of them so you can see Will, RJ and Luca all sitting together on the swing in the frame.

"Are you ready to film this video, RJ?" Will asks RJ softly with a big cheeky smile on his face.

"I am ready! I am ready to finally reveal this secret to everyone!" RJ says to Will as he rocks Luca in his arms and Luca yawns, making Will and RJ both smile at him.