theodore's star wars 4th birthday

*I feel like I rarely write about Theodore's birthday 🥺 I was going to write his third birthday a while ago but I ran out of time. But now Teddy is FOUR! I hope you guys enjoy Theodore's fourth birthday party! 🦖

Today is Theodore's FOURTH birthday and birthday party!

Today, Will and RJ are going to have a small Star Wars "May The Fourth Be With You" themed birthday party with Theodore's best friends!

Last night, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all had a fun Zoom call with Will's parents, RJ's parents, their brothers and their cousins!

The Zoom call was like a birthday party for Theodore because nobody can fly in to California from Florida due to the pandemic! Theodore happily opened up all of his birthday presents and everybody enjoyed some chocolate cupcakes!

Imagine it says "May The Fourth Be With You*

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca and the dogs, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are all hanging out together happily!

Will is helping Theodore style his dark brown hair while RJ is changing Luca's diaper.

"Teddy, are you excited for your Star Wars birthday party today?" Will asks Theodore as he finishes up styling Theodore's hair.

"Yes! I am reallwy excited, Daddy! And I'm excited for my birfday presents! And my birfday cake! And I'm excited to see my frwiends!" Theodore says to Will making Will smile.

"I am really excited for you, Teddy! Today is going to be a lot of fun!" Will says as he kisses Theodore's cheek and nose before hugging Theodore tightly.

"I wuv you, Daddy!" Theodore says to Will proudly.

"I love you too, Teddy!" Will says to Theodore with a big grin.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Luca says to Will and Benji as he crawls over to them.

"Hi, Luca! Hi!" Will says to Luca on a babyfied voice, making Luca giggle.

"Hi, Luca!" Theodore says as he hugs Luca tightly and kisses him, making Luca babble and smile.

"Ba ba baaaa ba!" Luca says as he babbles at Theodore some more.

"Luca is saying happy birthday to you, Teddy!" RJ says to Theodore, making Theodore smile ear to ear.

"Fank you, Luca!" Theodore says to Luca happily.

"Happy birthday, little man! You are FOUR years old today!" RJ says as he picks up Theodore and hugs him tightly.

"Fank you, Papi! I wuv you!" Theodore says to RJ with a big smile.

"I love you too!" RJ says as he kisses Theodore a few times, making Theodore laugh loudly.