rj's birthday full of surprise!

Start from the beginning

"It has been a few weeks since we saw her and RJ has kept in contact with our friend to see how Astrid was doing and she has been doing good now

"It has been a few weeks since we saw her and RJ has kept in contact with our friend to see how Astrid was doing and she has been doing good now. Astrid is actually ready to go to her forever home now! So RJ and I's friend and also Astrid's foster mom asked me a few days ago if I would like to adopt Astrid for our family since she saw how wonderful she did with all of us and how much RJ really loved her." Will says with a humungous smile.

"Our friend and the humane society think that a home like ours would be great for Astrid. She loves attention from lots of people, she loves cuddles and she loves playing with other dogs! Our house has all of that! So before I head home, I am going to to pick her up!" Will says with a big smile.

"I will see you guys when we surprise RJ with Astrid!" Will says as he waves goodbye to the vlogging camera.

After a ten minute drive, Will picks up Astrid from her foster home and he will take her to her forever home!

Fifteen more minutes later, Will and Astrid are both home and Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby and Sammy all happily greet Astrid and Will with lots of love!

Once Will and Astrid get settled in at home with everyone, Jennine and Stephen leave to head home!

Will, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all happily decorate the house with some birthday decorations while Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all happily watch!

After the birthday decorations are put up all around the house, Will, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all wait for RJ to come home!

RJ will be home in about twenty to twenty five minutes!

"I excited to see Papi and his new car, Pearl! Pearl a pwetty car!" Harlow says as she smiles and giggles.

"Me too! Me too! Pearl is the coolest and the pwettiest car ever!" Theodore says with excitement and a big smile on his face.

"Yeah! Pearl is like an awesome race car like the ones on TV!" Averie says as she chuckles at Harlow and Theodore.

"Papi's new car is the coolest!" Coralei says with a big smile.

"Yeah it is!" Benji says as he giggles and smiles.

"Are you guys excited to surprise Papi with the birthday decorations and Astrid?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he giggles and smiles.

"YESSSSSSS!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big cheeky smiles.