31st

Four weeks seventeen minutes and twenty seconds since he'd gotten to see his boyfriend Chan.

Felix sighed, laying back on the double bed. When was Chan gonna get back from Australia?

He went there to see his family and sort out some home things. He did ask Felix to come but he had a huge work project to finish which had him eating a packs of chips infront of a computer for every hour of the day.

Chan still texted him and stuff but they were both busy.

However now, the day before new years Felix finished with the project and on his week holiday. Was alone.

Suddenly, interrupting his depressing thoughts his phone rang

Jisung?

"Hey jisung" Felix put on a smile, getting out of bed. The call was making him want to do something productive

"Yo Lixie, how are you?"

"I'm good" Felix made his way to the kitchen, pulling a mug out of the cupboard

"That's great, I'm good too- anyway Lixie we are planning to do something for new years eve! You game?"

Felix placed the mug under the coffee machine watching it fill up.

"I'm not sure..."

"Come on you can't mope, you've done that for ages" Jisung whined "come out have some fun"

Felix bit his lip, picking up the mug and grabbing a piece of bread. Carrying them to the counter he sat down

"I'm really not sure" Felix sighed, biting into the bread and washing it down with the coffee.

"Come on, please for me?" Felix could imagine he was doing puppy dog eyes behind the screen

"Fine" Felix groaned "I'll come what is it?"

"It's we were thinking of going to han river, watch the fireworks from there ya know"

"Alright, I'll see you then" Felix smiled may be he did need to go out.

"Bye bye bookie, oh! Don't forget to look your best!"

That was a little suspicious...

After finishing his breakfast Felix remembered he still had a little bit of work to finish so he went to get his computer.

...

"LIXIE YOU MADE IT!" Jisung screeched as Felix came up to him in han river. It was around half eleven and he'd arrived.

It took some time for Felix to find them.

Practically every one was there...except Chan.

I mean was it too much to ask that he'd be there? They already had to spend Christmas on face time.

He felt lonely, in a crowd of so many people he knew.

"Come on lix" hyunjin came to him "cheer up"

"It's just hard...not to" Felix looked down sadly, he was not going to cry.

"Look you'll be ok, I just know it"

Felix sighed, it was the countdown to midnight in less than five minutes. He's have to start his new year without his beloved boyfriend by his side.

As it got closer everyone began to huddle up with their partners. Felix felt even more out of place then before.

10...

9...

Someone seemed to be walking into Felix's field of vision. Who was that? They seemed familiar

8...

7...

The person kept walking towards him, however it was so dark Felix couldn't see his face

6...

5...

Was he going to die? Was this man going to pull out a knife and stab him? I mean that would be actually quite reasonable for how 202 has been going.

4...

3...

The man seemed to stop just far away that Felix couldn't see his face.

2...

1...

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" People shouted and the fireworks went off.

As they exploded a bright light shone over everyone.

Felix could now see the man's face, Chan's face

"Chan?" Felix said, not quite believing it

Instead of speaking Chan held his arms out, and Felix wasted no time in running into his embrace

"I missed you, you idiot" Felix cried as Chan hugged him tight

"I missed you too Felix, so much"

Happy New year everyone, looks like this has come to an end.

I had a blast writing and uploading every day, but I won't be doing this for a while or ever again for that matter haha

We'll see

I hope you all enjoyed reading, normal updates are back and a few surprise books coming too

Have a lovely new year, let's hope it's much better than 2020

~L

Ps there may or may not be a chapter for January first too...wink wonk ;}