22nd

"You know chan if you keep coming so close to the humans you are going to get caught"

"Ah Felix! Don't scare me like that!" Chan jumped sitting up to see Felix's head and shoulders peaking out of the water.

"You'll get a worse scare when a human comes over and takes you home" he swam closer grabbing Chan's tail "they'll cut you up and serve you on scewers"

"Ok first of all" Chan tutted pulling Felix up so that he was on his lap, the water nymph squeaking in surprise. "You didn't adress me properly, and I'll just swim away if humans come close

"Ok whatever you say" Felix rolled his eyes "my king"

He bowed sarcastically, almost hitting his head into Chan's chest.

"What a scamp" Chan tutted moving a hand to rest on one of Felix's thighs. Ok get this wrong, but he always had a little fascination over those two limbs people call legs.

He'd grown up completly isolated from the surface or anything human. So he barely saw them.

Felix knew this of course so always liked to tease him by wiggling his foot in his face and what not.

Ok Chan does not have a foot fetish...that's just-

Anyway

"You know you love me" Felix giggled, pressing his lips into Chan's lightly.

"No I don't" Chan teased bringing Felix closer with one hand on the back of his head

"Yes you do" Felix giggled, kicking the water gently

Chan was reminded of how he first met Felix.

He was on patrol, swimming bored around the castle walls until he heard the loud rustling of something.

He followed the sound until he rounded a corner.

There he found a water nymph, who he learnt to be Felix, stuck tied in a bunch of kelp and sea weed

He instantly went to help and Felix barely left his side afterwards.

That was when he was only a prince, a young excitable fifteen year old ready for life.

Now at 23, being king has given him wisdom. Not saying he's old or anything though.

"Channie, you keep zoning out. A lot on your mind?"

"Yeah" chan sighed running a hand down his face "nothing to worry about though"

"Ok" Felix smiled holding Chan tighter and placing his head on his chest.

"You're all wet"

"You're noticing that now?" Felix chuckled rubbing his wet hand over Chan's cheek. "I barely see your hair dry"

"Yeah" chan looked at the strands that were falling in his face. "It's pretty curly"

"Mmm" Felix hummed in agreement, running a hand through it "hot"

"What was that?"

"Nothing" Felix squeaked, his cheeks going red

"Look there's no cold water to stop you from blushing" Chan teased, pinching Felix's cheek.

"I will go straight back into that water" Felix threatened

"No you wont" Chan tightened his grip, flipping them over and laying him gently on the rock.

"Oh no help me! There's a giant fish on me- a-ah ok ok" Felix jumped as Chan bit his collar

Chan hummed pulling away to look at the bite mark he created. Satisfactory

"You idiot, how am I going to explain that to the guppies" Felix tutted with a pout

"That's on you" Chan leant down to bite another mark, his dry hair tickling Felix's chin.

"Hmph" Felix pouted crossing his arms over himself.

Chan chuckled, planting a kids over Felix's pout.

Felix sighed, he couldn't even stay fake mad at Chan for that long. He wrapped his arms around Chan's neck  tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

Felix whined as he felt Chan's tongue move past his lips connecting with his own

"If a human comes over they'll take us and cut us up onto scewers"

"HEY!" Felix shouted "You ruined the moment"

"Aww poor baby"

"Shut up im going back into the water, bitch" Felix attempted to move away but Chan grabbed his wrists and pressed them above his head

"I don't think so" Chan smirked "not after calling me that"

"What are you gonna do about it" Felix taunted sticking his tongue out

"Well there's many things I could do to you" Chan laughed moving forward to bite Felixs lip, watching it snap back

"Come onnnnn, king chan" Felix rolled his head around "let's go in the water and play around"

Oh and Chan could tell what he was implying

"Your definition of play around is probably different to mine" Chan sighed picking Felix up and again

"Wait what are you doing" Felix started wriggling as Chan began to lift him up

"You're not going to throw me in!"

"CHAN-"