12th

"Can I feed Jeremy lettuce?"

"No yongbox you can't"

"Well Jeremy is a rabbit, rabbits eat carrots, and don't call me yongbox or yongbok for that matter"

"Bookie bookiieee BOOKIE BOOKIE BOOKIE"

"FUCK OFF" Felix jumped up placing Jeremy down carefully "I'm going to buy lettuce and you can't stop me yang"

"Bye bye" jeongin waved watching Felix exit the house.

...

Stupid stupid why did i go and try to get food without my wallet.

Felix scolded himself as he stood outside of a small store. The only time he'd gotten free food was when jisung fake cried and said that his nuggets where cold.

Even though Felix couldn't exactly buy anything he went into the shop anyway.

He debated his options, number 1) slip the lettuce into his shirt and pretend he was pregnant 2) grab the lettuce and just run out with it 3) seduce the cashier into giving him the lettuce for free.

Felix wasn't sure what to choose. In the end he decided it be best to try and get the cashier to give him the lettuce for free.

He walked over to the right isle grabbing a lettuce which looked decent. Wait is it stealing?

Nah!

Felix got his first glance at the cashier since entering the shop and was amazed. Dammit he's out of my league. But wait I was once named Mr Sexy in lower school.

"Hi~" Felix flashed a smile

"Hello" the man barely spared Felix a glance. To be fair it was like 3am so he was probably tired.

Felix placed the lettuce on the counter and the man placed his hand on it. However before he could pick it up Felix placed his own hand on top of the cashiers. Wait are my hands that fucking tiny? What the fuck

"What are you-"

"I have a propersistion" finally the cashier looked into Felix's eyes damn he kinda cute- WAIT stop getting distracted Felix. Focus whore.

"What do you mean a prop-"

"I have no money" Felix began, with an expression of dead seriousness "and I want to buy lettuce but I can't"

"Ok..." the cashier tried to pull his hand away but Felix wouldn't let him.

"So...One day two heads of lettuce, who were best friends, were walking together down the street.

"They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured head of lettuce called 999 and helped his injured friend as best he was able.

"The injured head of lettuce was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery.

"After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured head of lettuce, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through." "The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life"

"What the fuck are you high?" The cashier looked at Felix in disbelief as he finished his story about lettuce.

"No! I'm not high" Felix looked offended

"I can't just give you lettuce kid"

"Well why not I won't tell"

"Maybe for the fact that it's stealing" the cashier rolled his eyes, finally pulling his hand out from under Felix's.

"But I need it so bad, didn't you hear the story I'll turn into a vegetable"

"So you're telling me you came all the way here a 3am to just buy lettuce without any money?"

"Correct"

"I am praying this is to do with my insomnia"

"Please just let me have the lettuce, ill come back and pay you tomorrow" Felix looked down in defeat.

"You'll probably take the lettuce and never come back, I know how it goes"

"Ok another propersistion" Felix moved his hands behind his head to take off a small bumble bee necklace "put this on so I have to come back and get it "

Felix handed the necklace and the cashier hesitantly nodded putting it around his own kneck. 

"Fine, if you don't come back in calling the police" the cashier scanned the lettuce and placed it into a bag

"That's a little far fetch for a bit of salad mate"

Guess who the cashier is, it's Chan! Surprise